Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey girls, I've edited a couple of posts there with people's names. This thread gets searched by Google and it's probably not information you want showing up there.

Just try to keep in mind that this is a public forum and this thread in particular is wide open on the internet. :thumb_yello:

(about someone committing suicide)

"Somebody shouted 'DON'T DO IT!' and he roared back at us 'WELL YOU GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO!' The first thing I thought was 'Well the new Harry Potter book's coming out soon...' That's not good is it? What if he dies? *FWUMP* 'Sorry... Thought you might be a fan... Five points from Gryffindor...'"

:blink:

:lmfao:

:roftl:

:blink::blink:

My sister - she's 10 - started to sing BIOTG today.

She doesn't really know the lyrics though...

"Lay me on the giiiirls" :naughty:

lol :lmfao:

Today my friend and I were driving home from college and I was positive I saw a dead cow. I turned to her and said "I'm pretty sure I just saw a dead cow". She looked over at me and replied "Really? What was it doing?" MLIA.

:lmfao:

:lmfao::doh:

drinkin lots and lots of tea cos my voice is f***ed up.... great timeing :sneaky2:

aww :huglove: tea with honey is good apparently :wink2:

excited.... thats one think i am atm.

I'm sure you'll be fine :wink2: I don't think they can come up with questions that are too much for an MFCer :lol3: especially given that MFCers have sent them questions :teehee:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :roftl:

I love LolCats.. I check it regularly...:naughty:

so do I :naughty: but I just google some occasionally :teehee:

aww :huglove: tea with honey is good apparently :wink2:

I'm sure you'll be fine :wink2: I don't think they can come up with questions that are too much for an MFCer :lol3: especially given that MFCers have sent them questions :teehee:

so do I :naughty: but I just google some occasionally :teehee:

I think the reason for why im a bit nervous is cos MFCers has send in questions... so some of em are prob. pretty hard for someone who havent been reading and listning to all is interviews since the beginning...

But its THANK GOD not Eddie Trunk (radio thingy in the States) have been on his show twice through phone also with some question/answer and his show are very very well known and i remember that the person it was about, lots of guns n roses fans and bumblefoot fans were listning... thought i made a fool outta myself back then too... but they just said i should be proud that i did it :blink: do think i got all the questions right... dont remember...

I think the reason for why im a bit nervous is cos MFCers has send in questions... so some of em are prob. pretty hard for someone who havent been reading and listning to all is interviews since the beginning...

why don't you ask what questions have been sent in? :teehee:

Thx!!!! :huglove:

will sound great on the radio later if it doesnt get better... a f***ed up danish girl with sore throat makeing a fool outta herself... :blink:

Don't worry about it. Like Kathy said, drinking tea is good for a sore throat. Especially if it's with honey.

You'll do fine, really. You'll be great. :original::huglove:

But its THANK GOD not Eddie Trunk (radio thingy in the States) have been on his show twice through phone also with some question/answer and his show are very very well known and i remember that the person it was about, lots of guns n roses fans and bumblefoot fans were listning... thought i made a fool outta myself back then too... but they just said i should be proud that i did it :blink: do think i got all the questions right... dont remember...

see? :biggrin2: be happy you're doing it, it's a game :wink2:

doubt they will answer that... but it could be the reason for why they will call me 1 hours time before the show... :blink:

I meant the MFCers :teehee: WeekendWireless won't tell you probably. don't know why they have to call you a whole hour before the show :dunno:

Archived