Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

see? :biggrin2: be happy you're doing it, it's a game :wink2:

Yeah... but can be tricky if they ask questions about things that Mika has said that we donno if is true... like about the thingy he said about Gertrud and his own house now... but said yesterday that he still lives where he did before :blink:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah... but can be tricky if they ask questions about things that Mika has said that we donno if is true... like about the thingy he said about Gertrud and his own house now... but said yesterday that he still lives where he did before :blink:

Yesh that's a bit of a problem :aah: but I think that'll be okay...i'm sure peeps will have sent questions that are clear...the radio people had to be sure of their answers too :naughty:

I meant the MFCers :teehee: WeekendWireless won't tell you probably. don't know why they have to call you a whole hour before the show :dunno:

At least its not Mika who will be judging cos i was damn nervous when i did one of the live radio shows in the States (and it was at 3 in the night) :blink: I was sweating and i sounded... pretty strange :blink:

Yesh that's a bit of a problem :aah: but I think that'll be okay...i'm sure peeps will have sent questions that are clear...the radio people had to be sure of their answers too :naughty:

was told that one of the questions someone had asked was about who makes his shoes... who doesnt know that? :naughty:

At least its not Mika who will be judging cos i was damn nervous when i did one of the live radio shows in the States (and it was at 3 in the night) :blink: I was sweating and i sounded... pretty strange :blink:

everyone thinks their voice sounds strange when they hear it from a record :naughty: even Mika will have that, even though he's probably used to it by now. of course you were nervous, you should have seen me when I tried to call my radio station yesterday :lol3:

You'll be fine :huglove:

was told that one of the questions someone had asked was about who makes his shoes... who doesnt know that? :naughty:

Yeah...and Walter? :naughty:

everyone thinks their voice sounds strange when they hear it from a record :naughty: even Mika will have that, even though he's probably used to it by now. of course you were nervous, you should have seen me when I tried to call my radio station yesterday :lol3:

You'll be fine :huglove:

Yeah...and Walter? :naughty:

why did you call your radiostation? Mika request?

Yeah, Jeff Dunhams Walter :roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kXOg23pGeA

why did you call your radiostation? Mika request?

Yeah, Jeff Dunhams Walter :roftl:

in fact, I'm trying to get Sammy on the radio :aah: didn't get through :aah:

they're playing *enough* Mika :teehee:

i think good questions would be about songs and their meaning :biggrin2:

128779542439784730.jpg

:naughty:

that's brilliant :roftl::wub2:

:roftl: That cat is so cute!

Last time i saw one of his shows was last month just before xmas. Saw this xmas show :mf_rosetinted: Think my fave. is Peanut...

I adore Peanut. And Jose... :wub2:

cute-puppy-pictures-bringed-flwur.jpg

Just found this... It reminded me of something I saw on the MFC......

AH-HA! IT WAS THIS!

kko.jpg

fun_1201_740740_3.jpg

:aah::aah::aah:

... :mf_rosetinted:

Archived