Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great idea! :wub2: *listens to song again* :naughty:

That's my ringtone now.. I love it. :wub2:

I think Mika should sing at his live gigs and gives the oppitunity for one of his fans to sing a duet with him. Everybody knows the song, either if it's the Journey version or the recent Glee version. If Mika reads this, go on! :wink2:

i was just thinking "So I was sitting there in the bar"

Dr. John? Wasnt that more related to voodoo and some kinda doc. i dont remember the name on? :blink:

oh I see

that too...couldn't really find voodoo lolcats though :dunno:

as for dark magic... this comes closest :naughty:

funny-pictures-cat-does-not-like-to-wear-cross1.jpg

I think Mika should sing at his live gigs and gives the oppitunity for one of his fans to sing a duet with him. Everybody knows the song, either if it's the Journey version or the recent Glee version. If Mika reads this, go on! :wink2:

Oh he reads this all right. :mf_rosetinted: Said it yesterday. We all heard Mika, we all heard. :mf_rosetinted:

The other day I took allergy pills. Turned out I took sleeping tablets.

OMG! :shocked:

Well when I was very little, about 2 years old.. I manged to break into the medcial cabnet thingy and get out some pills when nobody was looking and fed it to the budgie we had.. I killed the budgie... :tears: I'M SO EVIL!!.. And I was very intelligent at breaking into things at young age, I remember be able to open the drug cabnets in the phamamacy when I was young... :mf_rosetinted:

great idea :biggrin2:

...but he reads only the thread titles :mf_rosetinted:

OMG! :shocked:

Well when I was very little, about 2 years old.. I manged to break into the medcial cabnet thingy and get out some pills when nobody was looking and fed it to the budgie we had.. I killed the budgie... :tears: I'M SO EVIL!!.. And I was very intelligent at breaking into things at young age, I remember be able to open the drug cabnets in the phamamacy when I was young... :mf_rosetinted:

Really? :shocked:

On the first day I got my dog I overfed him and sent him to the vet. :blink: I was only eight!

Oh he reads this all right. :mf_rosetinted: Said it yesterday. We all heard Mika, we all heard. :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, that's why I wrote it... There's no denying it Mika, we know the truth.. You're probably reading this as we all type in this thread, that's why you always tweet when I'm not around... You watch us.. :mf_rosetinted:

Let's all write Mika some messages! :biggrin2:

great idea :biggrin2:

...but he reads only the thread titles :mf_rosetinted:

Does he?.. :sad: ... Well, looks like I'll open a thread campaigning for Mika to do a duet of D.S.B with fans at his gigs .. No-one steal my idea, I came up with it first!!

Really? :shocked:

On the first day I got my dog I overfed him and sent him to the vet. :blink: I was only eight!

Aww.. :sad: Didn't your dog just stop when he got full up or was you force feeding him into eating it?

Yep, that's why I wrote it... There's no denying it Mika, we know the truth.. You're probably reading this as we all type in this thread, that's why you always tweet when I'm not around... You watch us.. :mf_rosetinted:

Let's all write Mika some messages! :biggrin2:

Yeah Mika. We all know it. Don't hide it. :mf_rosetinted:

Good idea! :naughty:

:shocked:

I was out cold for five hours. :blink:

Aww.. :sad: Didn't your dog just stop when he got full up or was you force feeding him into eating it?

dogs don't really understand the 'stop when you're full' thing we do... they just keep eating :mf_rosetinted:

by the time I'm dreaming, and you've crept out on me sleeping...

funny-pictures-kittens-sleeping-bed-pillow.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/lolcat%20sleeping/tofu-lion91/funny-pictures-kitten-sleeping-spel.jpg

:lmfao: aww! poor bottom kitten! :floor:

there's even a thread to write a message to Mika :naughty:

wow :shocked:

I always think of the MFC as one of those there's-an-app-for-that iPhone ads.

Want to confess your sins?

There's a thread for that.

Want to drool over pictures?

:mf_rosetinted:

My dog didn't get the concept of stopping when you're full. :mf_rosetinted:

Apparently yes :mf_rosetinted:

Indeed.. The thread is there now... :mf_rosetinted: I even put a message in the title for Mika to read it as we know he reads the forum..

dogs don't really understand the 'stop when you're full' thing we do... they just keep eating :mf_rosetinted:

QUOTE]

Me and a dog must be quite simular in a way then! We love our food!! :aah:

I always think of the MFC as one of those there's-an-app-for-that iPhone ads.

Want to confess your sins?

Want to drool over pictures?

:mf_rosetinted:

there's a thread for everything on here :naughty:

lolcat-i-can-has-tweets.jpg

cute :wub2:

My dog didn't get the concept of stopping when you're full. :mf_rosetinted:

Normally if dogs eat too much, don't they just be sick after? I'm sure cos I've never had a dog but I always wanted one.. I want a Great Dane and I'd call it Willy... Not like after Mika and his rabbit, I thought about the name way before that interview came about..

Archived