Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmfao:

i sent my friend this picture on MSN cos she's a huge RDjr fan to see her reaction...

5a77c657.jpg

J : <3

Me : look closer

J : *few minutes later* ARGH

That's terrifying

Me : LOL

-J stopped sharing photos-

Me : AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAA!!!

J : SO scared

Me : THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

J : -_-

Me : thank you. you made my night

J : .... i made florentines

:naughty:

How did you know which button I was going to press? :sneaky2: *sigh* Guess I'll just have to press the "Yeah" button. :naughty:

Uh, don't touch th- YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH -at one.

I found out how many stitches Dave had on that cut on his forehead, he had 7. He got the cut by accidently headbutting Shane in the dark * I think that's what he said anyway* and Shane ended up with 3 or 4 stitches because he got a cut from it too :naughty:

I found out how many stitches Dave had on that cut on his forehead, he had 7. He got the cut by accidently headbutting Shane in the dark * I think that's what he said anyway* and Shane ended up with 3 or 4 stitches because he got a cut from it too :naughty:

On the interview I saw they said a light fell on their heads. :blink:

" Unfortunately the gig at Eindhoven started with a bang...which was the sound of two Umbilical Brothers' heads hitting each other. There was blood, a trip to the hospital and stitches involved. Comedy can be a dangerous thing."

:dunno:

"Okay, let's get on with this, I gotta do AIDS and Alzheimer's and landmines this afternoon, and I wanna get back for Deal Or No Deal, plus, Gwynith's making drumsticks."

:lmfao:

I have a new found love for Chris Martin... :naughty:

Archived