Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen!! :wub2::wub2:

Yeah I love them, especially Freddie. His voice can kill :swoon:

I'm speaking to a boy from my primary school... I love how even now he's pretending to be a multimillion DJ who lives in a mansion.. :aah:

He used to fancy me in Yr 5... :blink:

:roftl: he sounds cute somehow :teehee:

Yeah I love them, especially Freddie. His voice can kill :swoon:

:roftl: he sounds cute somehow :teehee:

Freddie Mercury is just immense, it's shame he's no longer with us. I would of love to of seen Queen live with him. One of my friends who is a massive Queen fan saw a show a few years back, I think it was one of the members of Queen with a tribute band or something..

He even has personalized shades with his intials on, I wish I could show you them.. They are awesome!!... He is kinda cute, but I don't actually feel I fancy him.. Not sure... :blush-anim-cl:

I just realised that I own some sort of little voodoo doll.

I could make a necklace of it :biggrin2:

382114582.jpg

looks awesome! :biggrin2:

Freddie Mercury is just immense, it's shame he's no longer with us. I would of love to of seen Queen live with him. One of my friends who is a massive Queen fan saw a show a few years back, I think it was one of the members of Queen with a tribute band or something..

He even has personalized shades with his intials on, I wish I could show you them.. They are awesome!!... He is kinda cute, but I don't actually feel I fancy him.. Not sure... :blush-anim-cl:

I so agree :wub2: I miss him even though I never knew the world with him :boxed:

Queen + Paul Rodgers or something?

aww :teehee: I get that all the time :aah: there's this little guy in my class who I'm almost sure he fancies me, but actually I only find him cute because of that :dunno:

looks awesome! :biggrin2:

I so agree :wub2: I miss him even though I never knew the world with him :boxed:

Queen + Paul Rodgers or something?

aww :teehee: I get that all the time :aah: there's this little guy in my class who I'm almost sure he fancies me, but actually I only find him cute because of that :dunno:

I'm not sure, it could of been Queen + Paul Rodgers.. I'll have to ask her when I see her and I don't see her much now cos she moved away..

The thing with me is, I know even if I ask any boy out even if I befriend them first to get to know them and them to know me.. They will never ever go out with me... The closest I've got to of going out with a boy, is that boy I was raving on about a few months ago.. I reckon it's my friend and her tacky arty fartsy so called 'relationships' with quite honestly a different munter each week... She don't know what love even is & when she is talking about asking another boy out.. Quite honestly, it makes me wanna kill myself... ATM, she's after her little brother's friend.. He's about 11-12, she nearly 15 like myself... It's a little wrong when your still in school.. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived