Say something random [PART 4]

iadoremika

I'm not sure, it could of been Queen + Paul Rodgers.. I'll have to ask her when I see her and I don't see her much now cos she moved away..

The thing with me is, I know even if I ask any boy out even if I befriend them first to get to know them and them to know me.. They will never ever go out with me... The closest I've got to of going out with a boy, is that boy I was raving on about a few months ago.. I reckon it's my friend and her tacky arty fartsy so called 'relationships' with quite honestly a different munter each week... She don't know what love even is & when she is talking about asking another boy out.. Quite honestly, it makes me wanna kill myself... ATM, she's after her little brother's friend.. He's about 11-12, she nearly 15 like myself... It's a little wrong when your still in school.. :mf_rosetinted:

Aww yeah I know :huglove: tbh, I might do the same if I even got the chance :naughty:

That's just :boxed: why would one want to go out with a 'little' boy (esp. compared to herself :aah:)?? :blink:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:bleh: You know I wasn't telling you to get lost :bleh:

Hmpf. I ain't talkin' to ya anymore. :shun: You hear that? Eh?

:lmfao:

Get out of the building it's going to blue? :naughty:

Yes.. Blauw is blue in Dutch. :teehee: And as Dutch is still my first language, and as I had to get up at 4 AM today, I can be stupid now. :shun:

Yes.. Blauw is blue in Dutch. :teehee: And as Dutch is still my first language, and as I had to get up at 4 AM today, I can be stupid now. :shun:

Loud and Clear :freak:

I do that sometimes. I mistake English words for Afrikaans words. :roftl:

What do you think of my impression? I's pretty good now!

Are you doing it now?

Yes! You fooled?

No. It's sh!t actually!

aww c'mon, GED OUT!

Ah! That's it! Ged OUT!

Ged out!

That's it! Ged out!

Get oud! Everybody ged out of the building it's going to blauw!

Archived