Win Tickets To See MIKA with Lincs FM!

xxmika-maddo-joxx

... I think it's over :shocked:

Today we gave away tickets to the BRIT awards, congratulations to Steven Waterfield in Sleaford whose going to London next Tuesday and Jo Schofield in Ulceby won a pair of tickets to meet Mika and see him in concert in Sheffield next Thursday. I'll also be there on the night chatting with him and you'll hear that on the Lunch Hour Friday week. Today the snow is back and on Six of the Best I asked you for one thing that would make life easier... after scraping away at the car this morning, I would say a personal de-icer? Top suggestion from Rod in Lincoln... a mute button for the old boiler (his name for the other half). Last night we went bowling for my brother's 18th, hence why I'm feeling so sore this morning and I've also conveniently forgotten the score! No idea who won? Just quickly, have you seen the Wombles might be performing at Glastonbury, I can hear it now... # remember your a womble #.

On Thursday I have another £45 voucher up for grabs at Waterfront Hair, Burton Waters, Lincoln as we play Cut Away.

Damn! What hour was it on?

I was at work!

But congrats to the winners.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no idea! that's all I know... booo,and I was at school then!:tears:

I have to be at school to but this week i had the stage experience, so near to my home and i couldn't use the pc to get this ticket contest...i'm really upset. :sneaky2:

Archived