MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 something Freaks walking by torchlight through the Cornish countryside!

:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:

The locals won't know what's hit them!

They'll think aliens have landed .... *bright lights officer* *there was tons of bright lights*

:teehee:

Hello.

After the gig, I'm avalaible to receive a lift by someone with car, to share a taxi but also to walk in group in the countryland, if there will be full moon :original:

We could bring a torch!:naughty:

I'm sure we can work out a way to get people back to their B&Bs:thumb_yello:

30 something Freaks walking by torchlight through the Cornish countryside!

:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:

The locals won't know what's hit them!

They'll think aliens have landed .... *bright lights officer* *there was tons of bright lights*

:teehee:

Well - we will all be wearing our glowing wristbands!

:lmfao:

Hi Kath

I could 'ditto' your comments here, with hubby coming along, also called Dave. Hope to see you again.

Does anyone mind if we join you on the Saturday eve, if we can find you?

We're staying just a few miles from St Austell.

Great! They can start a Dave club :roftl: Will be good to see you again :thumb_yello:

Ahhhh I wish I could go, everybody have a grrrrrreat time :D

AWWW I wish you could too Luke.

Hello.

After the gig, I'm avalaible to receive a lift by someone with car, to share a taxi but also to walk in group in the countryland, if there will be full moon :original:

A freak march! I'm all up for it!

Though I doubt the airline will love me if I bring a torch with me:roftl:

If a march of freaks in the night is too upsetting for the natives of Cornish yoy can just say them that it is an italian old tradition :groovy:

Anyway... if it is really necessary to use a taxi i pretend that taxi driver has a torch :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway i'm not really sure what is the meaning of torch... i thougt it was a small portable battery-powered electric lamp but... according to Ingie's post... now i'm afraid that torch means a medieval flaming torchlight and i'm quite sure it is not admitted either in airplane or in the train and olympic games are too distant to justify torch-bearers from abroad :aah:

Anyway i'm not really sure what is the meaning of torch... i thougt it was a small portable battery-powered electric lamp but... according to Ingie's post... now i'm afraid that torch means a medieval flaming torchlight and i'm quite sure it is not admitted either in airplane or in the train and olympic games are too distant to justify torch-bearers from abroad :aah:

or a small portable battery powered explosive device :wink2: which is what airlines think it will turn in to

or a small portable battery powered explosive device :wink2: which is what airlines think it will turn in to
:shocked:

ok ok

definitely i'll call a taxi :naughty:

i dont want to be a problem for Scotland Yard, FBI and Interpol :mf_rosetinted:

anyway... no torch, no party :aah:

goodnight

:bye:

*tickets ordered* Is anyone staying at the Travel Lodge in St Austell?

Most of us are staying in B&Bs in the centre of St Austell.

From today, 18 days!!!

I have no clue where I'm staying:aah: All I know is I'm with Freddie and Jazzy:roftl:

You're in Cherry Tree House, I think it's called.

Looking at the site, they have a secret garden, so you could do a vlog like Mika did at that place he stayed at in France:naughty:

You're in Cherry Tree House, I think it's called.

Looking at the site, they have a secret garden, so you could do a vlog like Mika did at that place he stayed at in France:naughty:

Then I shall:mf_rosetinted:

To the actual gig day, it's 17, I just rechecked.:wink2:

16, Rose.

It's the 11th. 11 + 16 = 27.

If you were counting on a calendar then you probably counted today and the day of the gig, when you only count one or the other. :thumb_yello:

Archived