MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two weeks!

But this weekend has been amazing for me! It's been the IOW Festival!!!!! So far over the last 2 days I've see N-Dubz, Biffy Clyro, Paloma Faith, La Roux, The Saturdays, Little Boots, Doves, Calvin Harris, Mr Hudson, Noah and the Whale, and Jay Z. And also saw a bit of Blondie and The Strokes :aah: Then today I'll be seeing Spandau Ballet, Pink, Lizzy Pattinson (Related to Rob Pattionson! Him and Taylor Lautner are there :biggrin2:) and Paul McCartney!!!!!

So I'm very excited! And then in exactly two weeks I'll be seeing Mika! This month has been a good one! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Help me pick the best quote:aah:

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.”

“Imagination is the eye of the soul.”

“Everything you can imagine is real.” (my personal fav actually but want your opinions:roftl:)

“Everything you can imagine is real.” (my personal fav actually but want your opinions:roftl:)

the first

even if i don't think it's true, but it sounds good, hehehehehe

The second one, I like that:thumb_yello:

Hmm, I like the second. What is it for? :biggrin2:

Does anyone know what time Mika will be on stage? I think I'll just be driving with a friend and going back afterwards. Wouldn't like to come too late, though I'm at a b-day party the Saturday before:teehee:

I so can't wait! It's been a loooong time for me now since the Brighton show!!!

I shall let you know soon, but it just doesn't make it easier with some liking the first and others the second:roftl:

You can combine them... 'Imagination, the eye of the soul, is more important than knowledge... And it's all real :naughty:'

Does anyone know what time Mika will be on stage? I think I'll just be driving with a friend and going back afterwards. Wouldn't like to come too late, though I'm at a b-day party the Saturday before:teehee:

I so can't wait! It's been a loooong time for me now since the Brighton show!!!

It's starting around 7 PM, maybe Diana Vickers is on stage like 1 hour or so?

Definitely the third, It's more or less what I tell my kids "everything you imagine can be real, if you work hard enough for it"

TRAFFIC WARNING!!!

From today all the way through to October, there will be resurfacing going on, along the A30 stretch, which is the main road from Devon through to Penzance.

So be prepared for hold ups!

Yessss lets make milessss of tailbacks on one of the most packed days eveerrrrr .....Well the Q of traffic will just have to hear us blasting Mika music then

:yay::yay:

Yep, shades on, windows down, Mika blasting out, we'll have the tailbacks a rocking!:wink2:

Archived