MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha, we'll keep an eye out for the cars with the Mika music blasting out then! :roftl:

If I wasn't driving down so early, I'd meet up with Jazzy in her car and go in a convoy:naughty:

What time are you all going then? And are you going to queue right away?

(just asking, first time q-ing for me :blush-anim-cl:)

No, this is on the Saturday.

I'm going down really early so I can spend the day with my friend who lives near St Austell, then about 6pm, I'm going on into St Austell to meet up with the others for a meal and some drinkies:naughty:

No, this is on the Saturday.

I'm going down really early so I can spend the day with my friend who lives near St Austell, then about 6pm, I'm going on into St Austell to meet up with the others for a meal and some drinkies:naughty:

Ok :thumb_yello:

Can we rent a convertible with open roof?:mf_rosetinted:

You can...and you can pull over and put the roof back up when it starts p*ssing down with rain. :mf_rosetinted:

If I wasn't driving down so early, I'd meet up with Jazzy in her car and go in a convoy:naughty:

We can go back in a convoy! Huzzah!

You can...and you can pull over and put the roof back up when it starts p*ssing down with rain. :mf_rosetinted:

We can go back in a convoy! Huzzah!

We can, because I don't have to be back home til 4 now, so as long as I leave by 12.30-1pm I'm good:thumb_yello:

No worries, I'll make up for it!

You can't do the East London gangsta accent quite like I can though. That's his favouriteeee. Nothing gets him going like a shrill 'OH MY GAAAAAAAAWD CHERYL COLE'S GOT A NOOO BOIFRENDDD!'

A change of plan for me.................I'm bringing my MiniMikaMad daughter, Alice.

It's a long story how it has come about, to do with Mr Mika Mad not wanting her to have time off school, a concert that she didn't want to play in and a birthday party that she was desperate to attend here. In the end I had to let her come as compensation for missing the party and being dragged to Cornwall against her will.

I don't know if I'll be able to be at the front the stage with the rest of you, or whether I'll have to stay in the family area. But either way, I'll be there!:biggrin2:

A change of plan for me.................I'm bringing my MiniMikaMad daughter, Alice.

It's a long story how it has come about, to do with Mr Mika Mad not wanting her to have time off school, a concert that she didn't want to play in and a birthday party that she was desperate to attend here. In the end I had to let her come as compensation for missing the party and being dragged to Cornwall against her will.

I don't know if I'll be able to be at the front the stage with the rest of you, or whether I'll have to stay in the family area. But either way, I'll be there!:biggrin2:

How old is your daughter?

She's 9 and this will be the third time that she's seen him. The other two times were Birmingham when she was 7 and Bristol recently.

My niece is coming with me and her mam, she's 11 but she's quite a big 11 so I'm hoping she'll be ok up front.

Archived