MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

My niece is coming with me and her mam, she's 11 but she's quite a big 11 so I'm hoping she'll be ok up front.

I expect your niece will be fine then. We'll only be in the family area if they make us go there, Alice wants to be right down the front like she was in Birmingham and Bristol. She's a small 9, but it doesn't stop her!:biggrin2:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I expect your niece will be fine then. We'll only be in the family area if they make us go there, Alice wants to be right down the front like she was in Birmingham and Bristol. She's a small 9, but it doesn't stop her!:biggrin2:

She certainly had a good time at the front in Bristol :naughty:

Ah thats good, hopefully there will be no problem with it. This is Becca's first time to see him and she's so excited but I think a little bit worried about her mam and aunt maybe making a show of her.:roftl:

A change of plan for me.................I'm bringing my MiniMikaMad daughter, Alice.

It's a long story how it has come about, to do with Mr Mika Mad not wanting her to have time off school, a concert that she didn't want to play in and a birthday party that she was desperate to attend here. In the end I had to let her come as compensation for missing the party and being dragged to Cornwall against her will.

I don't know if I'll be able to be at the front the stage with the rest of you, or whether I'll have to stay in the family area. But either way, I'll be there!:biggrin2:

Awesome! wanted to meet her for 4 years! :biggrin2:

Cant wait to see you!:wub2:

Awesome! wanted to meet her for 4 years! :biggrin2:

Cant wait to see you!:wub2:

You've met her once before, but only briefly, at Bristol airport in 2007! She remembers you, so you must have made an impression.:biggrin2:

I haven't seen you since 2008, it's been waaaaaay too long.:wub2:

Ah thats good, hopefully there will be no problem with it. This is Becca's first time to see him and she's so excited but I think a little bit worried about her mam and aunt maybe making a show of her.:roftl:

Alice knows all about the embarassing parent thing. They can tough it out together!:naughty:

She certainly had a good time at the front in Bristol :naughty:

...and who wouldn't, having the best seat in the house, right at the edge of the stage. I could feel a hundred fully grown MFCers wishing that they were 9 again to get lifted over the barrier by the bouncers!

Hello. :bye:

I'm glad there will be a MiniMikaMad with us! :clap:

Alice in Freakland :thumb_yello:

Thank you Allegra.

I hope that you need a lift back to your accomodation after the gig because I have waited a long time to repay your kindness in Italy (you gave Freddie and me a lift back to your hotel to use your toilet in Milan!)

I will have 3 spare seats in my car and one of them is yours if you need it.:biggrin2:

Thank you Allegra.

I hope that you need a lift back to your accomodation after the gig because I have waited a long time to repay your kindness in Italy (you gave Freddie and me a lift back to your hotel to use your toilet in Milan!)

I will have 3 spare seats in my car and one of them is yours if you need it.:biggrin2:

What memory do you have!! :shocked:

Very kind of you :wub2:

I was sure that of course some mfcers, our friends, will help me to call a taxi, especially because i dont speak the language of taxi drivers, i'm not sure to manage to call them and to understand something at some times :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway it will be better and a pleisure to accept your lift :thumb_yello:

Thank you.

Anyway if we all decide about a night walking (with torch!!!) in the countryside you can follow us by car, very slow, with lights turned off :naughty:

A change of plan for me.................I'm bringing my MiniMikaMad daughter, Alice.

It's a long story how it has come about, to do with Mr Mika Mad not wanting her to have time off school, a concert that she didn't want to play in and a birthday party that she was desperate to attend here. In the end I had to let her come as compensation for missing the party and being dragged to Cornwall against her will.

I don't know if I'll be able to be at the front the stage with the rest of you, or whether I'll have to stay in the family area. But either way, I'll be there!:biggrin2:

YAY! Glad Alice is coming, be great to see her again:thumb_yello:

You've met her once before, but only briefly, at Bristol airport in 2007! She remembers you, so you must have made an impression.:biggrin2:

I haven't seen you since 2008, it's been waaaaaay too long.:wub2:

Thats the way I roll! :wink2:

See you soon , read your texts once every 6 months for lords sake:aah:

You can't do the East London gangsta accent quite like I can though. That's his favouriteeee. Nothing gets him going like a shrill 'OH MY GAAAAAAAAWD CHERYL COLE'S GOT A NOOO BOIFRENDDD!'

Oh pleaaaseee..he melts when he hears my sexah Dutch accent:mf_rosetinted:

So much for those comments saying it wouldn't be popular:naughty:

Yeh you always get a small band kicking off then they come anyways! tis life

Mika wont give a stuffer what they say about them (posts on the forum) , he will sell out and have his fans there thats all that matters ..

Bit like me .. I dont give a monkeys if poeple like me or not :biggrin2:

Yeh you always get a small band kicking off then they come anyways! tis life

Mika wont give a stuffer what they say about them (posts on the forum) , he will sell out and have his fans there thats all that matters ..

Bit like me .. I dont give a monkeys if poeple like me or not :biggrin2:

I like you:wink2::blush-anim-cl:

Disliking me is like being a frog in a small pond while the world goes on around you .. :teehee:

My quote of the day :roftl:

I still have a spare if anyone wants it :thumb_yello:

I thought it was more like being a great big ugly toad in a stagnant pond with flies buzzing round you?

I thought it was more like being a great big ugly toad in a stagnant pond with flies buzzing round you?

Hmmmmmmm is the ugly toad happy? in that case .. make me a toad!

We have a pond near here and its full of stuff .. small frogs .. hmmmm tadpoles ....most clement and everyone fishes:wub2:

I like going there to relax :biggrin2:

Hmmmmmmm is the ugly toad happy? in that case .. make me a toad!

We have a pond near here and its full of stuff .. small frogs .. hmmmm tadpoles ....most clement and everyone fishes:wub2:

I like going there to relax :biggrin2:

No, the ugly toad is incredibly depressed because it can't leave its pond because nobody wants it. It's going to die there. Alone and friendless. You don't wanna be a toad.

Blegh, tadpoles remind me of primary school trips to the nature place type thingy majiggy.

Disliking me is like being a frog in a small pond while the world goes on around you .. :teehee:

My quote of the day :roftl:

I still have a spare if anyone wants it :thumb_yello:

do you mean another spare, you're not giving my ticket away are you FD...Tshirt has arrived :)):biggrin2:

Archived