MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

The weather here today, is absolutely gorgeous, not a cloud in the sky.

Fingers crossed it stays this way.

On the weather report this morning, they were talking about hosepipe bans, as they say the weather is set to continue like this, and the reservoirs are only 75% full!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The weather here today, is absolutely gorgeous, not a cloud in the sky.

Fingers crossed it stays this way.

On the weather report this morning, they were talking about hosepipe bans, as they say the weather is set to continue like this, and the reservoirs are only 75% full!

yay sun, hopefully it'll rain for a few weeks after though, dont want a drought:blink:..I had a dream about going to this show last night except I didnt make it, cause when I met you all you didnt like me and so drove off:shocked: not that Im harbouring any unconscious insecurities:roftl::roftl: Im still trying to convince the hub to come, to St Austell at least.. not the show, one and a bit weeks!!

You know ..... I think Im with you there

Although Irish comes mighty close :wink2:

When you're Dutch some Dutch accents might sound very weird :aah:

I loooooooove British accent :wub2: When I was in London, I listened to every conversation there, I loved it :naughty:

When you're Dutch some Dutch accents might sound very weird :aah:

I loooooooove British accent :wub2: When I was in London, I listened to every conversation there, I loved it :naughty:

When I was in Holland , especially in a room with a few of us chatting ... I could really hear the different accents coming through! , its a veryyyy nice accent .. think I better stop there!:aah:

We are not planning on doing the whole "MFC" numbers on hand thing at this are we?

I think the place is to be explored and enjoyed without standing all day with number 4 on my hand :aah:

From reading before , it could be a waste of time no?

I guess we can take it in turns to wander round, no need to stand in line all day, providing we all play the game fairly, but I think it'll probably be best to see when we get there. It sounds like it'll only be us turning up before the gates open anyway, but I dunno. Psssht.

I guess we can take it in turns to wander round, no need to stand in line all day, providing we all play the game fairly, but I think it'll probably be best to see when we get there. It sounds like it'll only be us turning up before the gates open anyway, but I dunno. Psssht.

Hmmm its a tough one .. I think play nicely otherwise it could be a royal PITA.

Im not sure our numbers thingy would even work here ya know:blink:

Just throwing this out there .. lets communicatteeeeee:thumb_yello:

I think it depends, as they have their own Fast Track members who may have tickets, and be in with us.

Fast track? how do you get that then?

Before they announce the acts for the whole season, they open up a Fast Track membership, where people who sign up, can get tickets to the shows before anyone else. We were lucky to be able to get in on this, for Mika, before the tickets went on sale to the general public. Normally once the FT lists are closed, you have to wait til the general sale tickets become available.

Before they announce the acts for the whole season, they open up a Fast Track membership, where people who sign up, can get tickets to the shows before anyone else. We were lucky to be able to get in on this, for Mika, before the tickets went on sale to the general public. Normally once the FT lists are closed, you have to wait til the general sale tickets become available.

So you have this "Fast Track" ticket

So you have this "Fast Track" ticket

No, the list was already closed, but just after their tickets went on sale, was when Debs posted we could get presale tickets. So we got ours then (Mikafish and myself), this was when we were at Vivs the night of the Newcastles gig.

So what are we planning with the queuing then? I really think people should get the chance to go round Eden... I can say from experience it's an amazing place!

D'y think we should take it in turns for waiting so we get a day out of it and front row and night too? :teehee:I'd be willing to do this if everyone was up for it :biggrin2:

So what are we planning with the queuing then? I really think people should get the chance to go round Eden... I can say from experience it's an amazing place!

D'y think we should take it in turns for waiting so we get a day out of it and front row and night too? :teehee:I'd be willing to do this if everyone was up for it :biggrin2:

It's a good idea, but til we get in and see the layout, it's hard to gauge.

From what Sharon found out, at 6 they take the barriers down and we just walk in to the stage area, so I don't think queuing will make a difference.

Best to wait and see I think.

It's a good idea, but til we get in and see the layout, it's hard to gauge.

From what Sharon found out, at 6 they take the barriers down and we just walk in to the stage area, so I don't think queuing will make a difference.

Best to wait and see I think.

Okayy :biggrin2:

What time is everyone thinking of arriving?

Archived