MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know for once in my life ... Im going to go all chilled and relaxed :toot:

:teehee: So will I.

I was thinking about this yesterday, and i really want to see the place, and have a nice day, instead of spending it in a queue. Also, with the stage area being closed all day, queuing wouldn't make a difference, AND it's a massive stage and field, so we will all get front or frontish without any problems.

Each to their own, of course, but personally I can't be bothered to go and sit or stand in a queue all day for this one :wink2: so I will just take it easy. I'm sure that it will be a brilliant gig and night anyway.

Now I will post a (most likely) not so popular post, but I think that as it has been asked, I am going to give my opinion :naughty:.

About queuing/taking it in turns to go around and see the place and others saving the spots in the queue, again, each to their own, but I personally don't think that it's fair on anyone to do that. If you queue, you queue, and that means only toilet and food breaks, etc... The usual. But queuing so that we all go off around the place for ages to have a good look around, and then stay in our "queue" spot, I don't think is right :dunno:

About queuing/taking it in turns to go around and see the place and others saving the spots in the queue, again, each to their own, but I personally don't think that it's fair on anyone to do that. If you queue, you queue, and that means only toilet and food breaks, etc... The usual. But queuing so that we all go off around the place for ages to have a good look around, and then stay in our "queue" spot, I don't think is right :dunno:

Hmmm... I aggree actually with that. If it's long periods of time then I think it wouldn't be fair on the people waiting the longest for others in the queue. Plus free time may not be shared equally :huh:

Everyone needs to have a good look round the place... especially the tropical biome :biggrin2:

And we'd be able to see each other... what with our matching t-shirts and all :mf_rosetinted:

To hell with it, I will just go now:mf_rosetinted:

You do that :mf_rosetinted: Why not take Mika too?

I was quite looking forward to the q'ing 'experience' as I've never done it before....

We're not going home until Tuesday so were planning to see Eden on Monday.

I presume we will get a clearer picture of what everyone is doing on the Saturday night.

I was quite looking forward to the q'ing 'experience' as I've never done it before....

We're not going home until Tuesday so were planning to see Eden on Monday.

I presume we will get a clearer picture of what everyone is doing on the Saturday night.

I guess we'll still Q... just not as long as was anticipated :biggrin2:

I don't know... It depends what happens on the day!

I'm not planning on queueing ... I wasn't even sure if I was coming ... I'm still kind of wavering on and off about it ... but I don't really care where I am in regards to seeing Mika ... I'm coming to get away from things and to have a much needed break ... I need a chilled weekend not worrying about whether I'm gonna get a good spot at the barrier ... things like that really don't matter to me anymore ... I'll have a good time regardless ... as long as he doesn't play AOW ... anyway :teehee::tears::aah:

From what Sharon found out, at 6 they take the barriers down and we just walk in to the stage area, so I don't think queuing will make a difference.

Best to wait and see I think.

Walk?

At a Mika gig?

Stampede, surely :mf_rosetinted:

Obviously it's not fair if people sod off for six hours and then come back to the front of the queue, but if people go off for say an hour, then they come back and the next lot go and we arrange it so everybody gets to have a wander then that's about as fair as you can get.

Providing everybody plays the game properly of course. We'll just have to see on the day though.

Obviously it's not fair if people sod off for six hours and then come back to the front of the queue, but if people go off for say an hour, then they come back and the next lot go and we arrange it so everybody gets to have a wander then that's about as fair as you can get.

Providing everybody plays the game properly of course. We'll just have to see on the day though.

I will pass on "having a wander" during the queueing, I would like to take a very long toilet-break during Diana Vickers though :teehee:

Yeh lets all just go and see what happens , if we all work together it can work , as Mika said

(maybe he didnt but it sounds good anyways)

If the gates dont open until 6 , THEN there is some fast track and a huge rush then "our" Q system could be worthless .. saying that I want to be in the first 3 rows :biggrin2:

:roftl:

I can only imagine the conversations we could have on the day :lmfao:

You'll have to tell me all about Yours & Mika's... Holidays :mf_rosetinted:

You have NO IDEA what you're getting yourself into:mf_rosetinted:

Yeh lets all just go and see what happens , if we all work together it can work , as Mika said

(maybe he didnt but it sounds good anyways)

If the gates dont open until 6 , THEN there is some fast track and a huge rush then "our" Q system could be worthless .. saying that I want to be in the first 3 rows :biggrin2:

We really need to work something out. Mods/MFC + John = something having to work out :aah::roftl:

Wow, a week today and we'll be driving down there! Eep.

Ohh your going down on the Thursday ? having a nice long weekend :biggrin2:

THURSDAY? Sh*t I am totally getting all my days mixed up. I thought it was friday when I got up, then I just thought it was Saturday...I mean yesterday I thought it was today :doh: Jesus, is this what jetlag feels like? My body clock feels very confused

THURSDAY? Sh*t I am totally getting all my days mixed up. I thought it was friday when I got up, then I just thought it was Saturday...I mean yesterday I thought it was today :doh: Jesus, is this what jetlag feels like? My body clock feels very confused

Ohhh jetlag is the hell of hells , you go to bed shatted at your normal time and wake up 3 in the morning ... next day you go to bed normal time and you wake up 4 in the morning , etc etc etc .....combined with wanting to sleep mid afternoon , all very yuck

Ohhh jetlag is the hell of hells , you go to bed shatted at your normal time and wake up 3 in the morning ... next day you go to bed normal time and you wake up 4 in the morning , etc etc etc .....combined with wanting to sleep mid afternoon , all very yuck

LOL I've never had jetlag :roftl: For some reason I'm very confused with my days of the week. It's driving me potty.

LOL I've never had jetlag :roftl: For some reason I'm very confused with my days of the week. It's driving me potty.

That happens to me on a bank holiday :roftl: ..everyy timeeeeee

Ohh jet lag though!!! how many times have I sat in the USA , eating beef jerky at like 4 in the morning wide awake , then by lunch time im dying to sleep:aah:

Found this, weather for next week.

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/14days.asp?zipcode=St Austell

Click on location, and click on St Austell.

I'm gonna be honest. I don't get this site.

EDIT: Wait wait wait...I think I've got it...

EDIT 2: WHAT?!?!?! 12 degrees?!?!?! Are they KIDDING?!?! It needs to be better than THAT!!! Pffft! It's got a week to change, and it better get better!!

That happens to me on a bank holiday :roftl: ..everyy timeeeeee

Ohh jet lag though!!! how many times have I sat in the USA , eating beef jerky at like 4 in the morning wide awake , then by lunch time im dying to sleep:aah:

LOL, I was alright when I went to the US.

Archived