MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Stop freaking out about the weather, freaks!

My job is hugely affected by the weather, so I read the forecast several times a day, every day of the year.

No forecast given over a week in advance is remotely accurate. It's not worth looking at any forecast until the beginning of next week and even then it'll probably change again before the weekend.

Don't panic!:naughty:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My job is hugely affected by the weather, so I read the forecast several times a day, every day of the year.

No forecast given over a week in advance is remotely accurate. It's not worth looking at any forecast until the beginning of next week and even then it'll probably change again before the weekend.

:thumb_yello:

I'd better trust my iPod weather forecast... :biggrin2:

This is true, and even then there's no guarantee that it'll be right.

Man alive I have terrible hayfever,is there much grass down there?

:lmfao: the most funny post of the day :lmfao:

since Eden is a botanical garden there will be allergenic substances from the entire world :roftl:

just for our nose...

but i will have in my pocket an antihistamine disguised as a tic tac... to deceive the pollen :cool:

OMFG this is sooo close now!! Next week is going to be V hectic. I have 3 exams and 2 weeks worth of work to catch up on that I've missed doing Forest Forge (Theatre company work experience) then this on Sunday and another exam on monday morning.

Your my official weather update forcaster type person

this is prob a realyl stupid Qu but do we need to get a separate ticket to go into eden during the day?

I think Im arriving on Sun now, as im of the edinburgh also, dont want to upset the grumpster too much, may change my mind again though, dont want to miss out on Qing, Im short sighted will see nothing if not in front few rows :aah::roftl: and i WANT a good view :mf_lustslow:

this is prob a realyl stupid Qu but do we need to get a separate ticket to go into eden during the day?

On the ticket of the gig is written that it is valid for a visit of the Eden Garden the same day and/or the day after.

And i want use it for this.

I really want to visit the geodesic domes :wub2:

On the ticket of the gig is written that it is valid for a visit of the Eden Garden the same day and/or the day after.

And i want use it for this.

I really want to visit the geodesic domes :wub2:

thanks Allegra:thumb_yello: FD or someone he knows has my ticket:naughty: will check ,

Sounds great, *thinks to self should I arrive on sat and risk envoking the wrath off the grumpster:naughty::blink:*

thanks Allegra:thumb_yello: FD or someone he knows has my ticket:naughty: will check ,

Sounds great, *thinks to self should I arrive on sat and risk envoking the wrath off the grumpster:naughty::blink:*

Yes, the ticket gets you into both:thumb_yello:

Oh... if you have not your ticket in hands you can check the Eden website, it is written there too, if i remember well. :thumb_yello:

Thanks Allegra

Yes, the ticket gets you into both:thumb_yello:

Fab great, so what time is everyone getting to Eden, nto for Qing just to look around I mean? or will THAT de decided on Sat

Thanks Allegra

Fab great, so what time is everyone getting to Eden, nto for Qing just to look around I mean? or will THAT de decided on Sat

I think we are talking about that Saturday night.:thumb_yello:

Miss Mika Mad and I are going to arrive at Eden at about 2-3pm. I want to look for around for a few hours first because when I went to Eden last time it was in February, so there should be a lot more to see. I could easily fill a whole day there, but I think that Mr Mika Mad and Master Mika Mad wouldn't be happy about that!

Miss Mika Mad and I are going to arrive at Eden at about 2-3pm. I want to look for around for a few hours first because when I went to Eden last time it was in February, so there should be a lot more to see. I could easily fill a whole day there, but I think that Mr Mika Mad and Master Mika Mad wouldn't be happy about that!

Great! Send me your number and we can arrange to meet up :biggrin2:

Miss MM not giging is she?

A week today i'll be heading to the airport for my flight

:plane:

Hello,

Just checking in. Still not got internet at home so not much chance to get on here I am afraid. Probably won't really get on much now before next weekend and am leaving for Cornwall on Friday. looking forward to seeing you all, if not on Saturday then on Sunday.

Can't wait :biggrin2:

See you all soon :wub2:

Hello,

Just checking in. Still not got internet at home so not much chance to get on here I am afraid. Probably won't really get on much now before next weekend and am leaving for Cornwall on Friday. looking forward to seeing you all, if not on Saturday then on Sunday.

Can't wait :biggrin2:

See you all soon :wub2:

Yeshhhhh:wub2:

Try you join us on the Saturday .. hubby will like it promise:biggrin2:

Text me! no leeds drunk ones though:naughty:

jenafer did I promise you a ticket , didnt we say not as they were still on sale through Eden?

Do me a favour and PM me if I promised you one and you need it

Ingie and Sparkly your covered

Hi FD Ive got one no worries:thumb_yello:

Archived