MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That red wine glass makes me realise why i feel so rough now:blush-anim-cl:

me too , except mine was rose for a change, wierd wine that it is, more later no doubt, we are in the middle of our local music festival, can hear if from my house, just off back down there in a mo. :punk:

Younglings band was awesome, amazing how even 12 year olds have a groupie following - the band WAGS or just G's maybe :blink:

Im not sure about all , a good few are in St Austell this is true

So when do you arrive?

Hmmm, the plane arrives around 18:00, then we'll go to the car hire thingy and drive to our hotel. Then we'll eat somewhere and walk around for a bit :biggrin2:

Yeshhhhh:wub2:

Try you join us on the Saturday .. hubby will like it promise:biggrin2:

Text me! no leeds drunk ones though:naughty:

Seriously, a football pub would be Dave's idea of a nightmare but we will around - I am sure we will manage something :thumb_yello:

Can't wait :biggrin2:

I will try to control myself on the texting front :biggrin2:

Who will decide where we will meet on Saturday night? :gathering:

Who i can contact saturday afternoon to have details? Probably one in the most big group of Mfcers staying at the same B&B? :camping:

Tell me if it is enough to have phone numbers of Freddie, Vicky, Kath, Rose, Ingie, Sari... :biggrin2:

Who will decide where we will meet on Saturday night? :gathering:

Who i can contact saturday afternoon to have details? Probably one in the most big group of Mfcers staying at the same B&B? :camping:

Tell me if it is enough to have phone numbers of Freddie, Vicky, Kath, Rose, Ingie, Sari... :biggrin2:

As far as I remember, we're going to the Wetherspoons pub, just over the road from the Sedgemoor and Cherry Eden B&Bs:thumb_yello:

Any one of those numbers should keep you in the loop:wink2:

I am soooooo looking forward to this now (and yes Vicky, I gave in and bought Alice a ticket!).

I was wondering if I could possibly get away with going down on Thursday to see Vampire Weekend at Eden and I checked the website for tickets and found out that they've cancelled!:shocked:

Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you Allegra!

I did think that some freaks might freak out when they read it. I should have put Vampire weekend in huge letters!:naughty:

Of course i understood that it was about Vampire Weekend...

but i hope Vampire cancelation syndrome is not contagious... especially next Weekend :aah:

Now I need an italian voodo ritual :cool:

Vampire Syndrome: tiè :punk:

Volcan: prrrr (pernacchia) :tongue2:

Archived