MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummmmmmmmmm ... we're going to a Whetherspoons on Saturday night aren't we ... you do know that if England make it through ... they might be playing Sat night ... so it might be ... a tad ... packed ... just thought I'd mention it :wink2:

Laurel...have you seen any of the England games? They aren't going through. :roftl;

And it's a tiny village, I doubt it'll be overflowing even if they do.

...Famous last words. :aah:

Laurel...have you seen any of the England games? They aren't going through. :roftl;

And it's a tiny village, I doubt it'll be overflowing even if they do.

...Famous last words. :aah:

Yes :tears: All of them ... I'm still hoping ... it's what we do :lmfao:

Ummmmmmmmmm ... we're going to a Whetherspoons on Saturday night aren't we ... you do know that if England make it through ... they might be playing Sat night ... so it might be ... a tad ... packed ... just thought I'd mention it :wink2:

:floor:

Thats great, thanks.

Was with my niece today and she is getting so excited about this. Can't wait for her to see Mika.

She won't be disappointed:wink2:

On Sunday afternoon if any of you see someone looking round the Eden project either limping or on crutches, It's probably me! Come and say hi! lol -whimpers-

Have fun at the pub whoever's going!

Oh you poor thing!! If you can keep your foot up and iced for as long as you can. You might be surprised how quickly if gets better:thumb_yello:

Archived