MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting so excited now, have Mika blaring from the computer and am hoovering and dancing, moping and dancing, dusting and dancing and that's what I'm gonna do all week.:dance_man::dance_man::dance_man:

Weather's looking good:thumb_yello:

Ohhh no chance of beatings up , saying that .. keep an eye tommorow , if England win .. they could play Saturday night ... if they draw it could be Sunday ...

England .. Mika .. England .. Mika ... :aah:

Wwaghhhhh two of my favourite thing in the world!

what if they loose?

I know how you all feel ---very exciting, however

My beautiful little girl has gotton herself chicken pox as of this morning so I will most likely not (unless she has a really mild case and its gone) be coming to see Mika I will be staying at home looking after my little sweet pea, oh well, at least I have the fringe to look forward to:aah:

Thus I have a spare ticket if anyone wants it PM me, its an e ticket so can email it over

My beautiful little girl has gotton herself chicken pox as of this morning so I will most likely not (unless she has a really mild case and its gone) be coming to see Mika I will be staying at home looking after my little sweet pea, oh well, at least I have the fringe to look forward to:aah:

Thus I have a spare ticket if anyone wants it PM me, its an e ticket so can email it over

Ah that terrible. What awful timing chicken pox has. How old is she? Hopefully she won't be too bad but they can feel miserable with it.

Ah that terrible. What awful timing chicken pox has. How old is she? Hopefully she won't be too bad but they can feel miserable with it.

she is 22months, sooooooooo typical, something always happens like this, my two boys both got it when we were moving house, evil pox:sneaky2: She isnt too bad at the mo. thanks, need to give it a few days to see, but of course she comes first, little peach. Will keep you posted

Oh no!

Poor little mite, and in this heat too. not the best time to get it!

Lots of cooling, calamine lotion for her:thumb_yello:

Sad you won't be coming, but probably best for your little one, she won't want mum too far away.

Still on for the Fringe though:thumb_yello:

Oh no!

Poor little mite, and in this heat too. not the best time to get it!

Lots of cooling, calamine lotion for her:thumb_yello:

Sad you won't be coming, but probably best for your little one, she won't want mum too far away.

Still on for the Fringe though:thumb_yello:

thanks RAk1 my thoughts exactly, bring on the fringe:thumb_yello:

I'm sorry Jen and i really hope she makes a good recovery and you can still come ...hold on to your ticket in case! a nice mild case and she could be fine by then maybe...:wink2: i hope so but as you say Fringe time in August!!:biggrin2:

I canny believe it's this weekend .. i'm having such manic weeks i need a rest ...i'll enjoy a chill out on the :plane: anyway

Ankle update: Dad took me to A&E yesterday. It's just a bad sprain and they gave me crutches. It's already getting easier to walk, although that might be the ibuprofen! Whether I bring the crutches to Eden depends on how it feels on saturday.

I still hate rounders:mf_rosetinted:

Also I got my phone back from vodafone so I will be on twitter on Sunday :thumb_yello: (Feel free to follow me btw, link is in my sig and under my dp:thumb_yello:)

hmm 46 yes RSVPs but only 37 freaks :sneaky2:

It's only 45 now, Bexxy isn't coming, but her sisters are still going to be there in her place.

37 isn't a bad number, considering who #1 is:naughty:

Archived