MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, whats happening saturday night? I see mentions of Wetherspoons?! Is this an open invite? *hint hint* lol

It certainly is, look forward to seeing you there :wink2:

I'm sorry Jen and i really hope she makes a good recovery and you can still come ...hold on to your ticket in case! a nice mild case and she could be fine by then maybe...:wink2: i hope so but as you say Fringe time in August!!:biggrin2:

I canny believe it's this weekend .. i'm having such manic weeks i need a rest ...i'll enjoy a chill out on the :plane: anyway

i guess it just depends how many spots appear over the next few days, not making decision yet.

Glad theyre showing the match for FD anyway, I watched a bit of this one, saw the goal, its fairly exciting really:roftl:

Is every freak going to wear a freak t-shirt? :biggrin2:

I'm gonna print one myself today/tonight...

Quite a few of us have our t shirts ready:thumb_yello:

Ummmmmmmmmmm ... I'm really not sure if I'm gonna come .... just feel all over the place at the moment ... :( Might be too soon :tears::aah: I don't know what to do ... I don't feel at all excited about it ... again :(

Ummmmmmmmmmm ... I'm really not sure if I'm gonna come .... just feel all over the place at the moment ... :( Might be too soon :tears::aah: I don't know what to do ... I don't feel at all excited about it ... again :(

How were you getting there Laurel?

How were you getting there Laurel?

Have booked a National Express coach ... leaving Saturday morning ... Sorry .... I'm home alone so am feeling abit ... down ... saying the least .... *sigh*

Have booked a National Express coach ... leaving Saturday morning ... Sorry .... I'm home alone so am feeling abit ... down ... saying the least .... *sigh*

You'll be fine, is the coach stopping at Exeter on the way? I'm meeting up with Jazzy and the others there at about midday.

You'll be fine, is the coach stopping at Exeter on the way? I'm meeting up with Jazzy and the others there at about midday.

I have no clue where it stops .... well apart from St Austell :teehee:

It leaves London at 11.00am ... get's into St Austell at 5.50pm ... I just wish I could call up some happy vibes for it ... I'd normally be bouncing off the walls by now and be nonstop talking about it ... but it's just not happening ... maybe I'll feel better on Saturday :aah:

I have no clue where it stops .... well apart from St Austell :teehee:

It leaves London at 11.00am ... get's into St Austell at 5.50pm ... I just wish I could call up some happy vibes for it ... I'd normally be bouncing off the walls by now and be nonstop talking about it ... but it's just not happening ... maybe I'll feel better on Saturday :aah:

It probably feels like hard work right now, but on Saturday and your on the coach, you might feel more upbeat about it:wink2:

It probably feels like hard work right now, but on Saturday and your on the coach, you might feel more upbeat about it:wink2:

I think It's just cos' I've had so much to deal with the last 7 weeks ... not just dealing with the grief cos' of Mum ... but everything that's happened since ... getting a new place to live ... I'll be in my new place when I come back from Eden so that's kind of scary ... I kind of fall apart whenever I'm on my own for awhile ... like tonight ... let alone all the meetings with people due to all the money worries I'm having ... I'll be happy when things are normalish again ... whatever this new normal thing is going to be ... I just wish ... I could talk to her about it ... she always knew what to do and when to say the right thing ... I just miss her so much :(:tears: Sorry I'll shut up .... being home alone is not good for being on here :aah:

I think It's just cos' I've had so much to deal with the last 7 weeks ... not just dealing with the grief cos' of Mum ... but everything that's happened since ... getting a new place to live ... I'll be in my new place when I come back from Eden so that's kind of scary ... I kind of fall apart whenever I'm on my own for awhile ... like tonight ... let alone all the meetings with people due to all the money worries I'm having ... I'll be happy when things are normalish again ... whatever this new normal thing is going to be ... I just wish ... I could talk to her about it ... she always knew what to do and when to say the right thing ... I just miss her so much :(:tears: Sorry I'll shut up .... being home alone is not good for being on here :aah:

It's okay, it's good to talk about it, and get it off your chest. Don't ever be afraid to come on talk, it's cathartic.

I would like to come :biggrin2: by the national express coach but i'm a little bit affraid, is it safe ?

i will come to st austell do you know if it's far from the festival and how i can go easily ?

and (sorry :biggrin2::boxed:) do you know an hotel not very expensive at st austell ?

Thanks a lot !!!! :wink2:

I would like to come :biggrin2: by the national express coach but i'm a little bit affraid, is it safe ?

i will come to st austell do you know if it's far from the festival and how i can go easily ?

and (sorry :biggrin2::boxed:) do you know an hotel not very expensive at st austell ?

I always travel by National Express ... it's safe .... I've never had any problems with it ... It's not far from Eden ... I'm not sure if we're going by bus ... cos' I think you can get a bus from the station to the Eden Project .... or are going by taxi or minibus ... I know the place we're staying ... the owner said he could help us with stuff like that ... I can't help you with hotels though ... others might :thumb_yello:

National Express coaches are OK :thumb_yello:

St Austell is not far from Eden and you can get a bus that will take you there.

Finding somewhere to stay will be hardest as most places are fully booked. There is a Travelodge hotel but it is expensive.

Thanks a lot for your responses, it helps me a lot :wink2: i would prefer to come on sunday at about 14 o clock but i'm afraid there will be many people, i don't know if people will be there since the morning

But as you said i think the hardest part will be to find the hotel ! and i'm alone so it will be very difficult :sad:

Thanks a lot for your responses, it helps me a lot :wink2: i would prefer to come on sunday at about 14 o clock but i'm afraid there will be many people, i don't know if people will be there since the morning

But as you said i think the hardest part will be to find the hotel ! and i'm alone so it will be very difficult :sad:

Sorry for the double post !! i made a wrong manipulation :blink:

It's not a set up like normal venues, and also it looks like they may be showing the England match there, so there could be people there just watching the football til just before the show, so not sure what's happening as regards crowd control.

It's not a set up like normal venues, and also it looks like they may be showing the England match there, so there could be people there just watching the football til just before the show, so not sure what's happening as regards crowd control.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ME :wub2::teehee:

Aren't they showing the match in one of the bars?

Aren't they showing the match in one of the bars?

Not sure, it says the viewing area, Sharon was going to call them to find out where that was.

Archived