MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i guess it just depends how many spots appear over the next few days, not making decision yet.

Glad theyre showing the match for FD anyway, I watched a bit of this one, saw the goal, its fairly exciting really:roftl:

Well i'll keep things crossed for you and the wee one of course:wink2:

Ohhh thats good news! twas panicking :naughty:

Sounds a nice ralxing day!!:naughty:

Ummmmmmmmmmm ... I'm really not sure if I'm gonna come .... just feel all over the place at the moment ... :( Might be too soon :tears::aah: I don't know what to do ... I don't feel at all excited about it ... again :(

Oh Laurel ... you must do what is best for you. It's not been long at all and sometimes you just don't know what's for best ....thinking of you tho:wink2:

Well i'll keep things crossed for you and the wee one of course:wink2:

Sounds a nice ralxing day!!:naughty:

Oh Laurel ... you must do what is best for you. It's not been long at all and sometimes you just don't know what's for best ....thinking of you tho:wink2:

I've just done all my Ironing for it though ... Ummmmmmmmmmm ... I've never Ironed anything before ... the drawback of living with an amazing Mum who used to do everything for me ... she moaned I'd just get in her way ... so it would be a waste of a whole half hour ... yep ... I'm not that good at Ironing yet ... and I had to do two pairs of jeans with fancy bits on them ... they were abit hard :lmfao:

I've just done all my Ironing for it though ... Ummmmmmmmmmm ... I've never Ironed anything before ... the drawback of living with an amazing Mum who used to do everything for me ... she moaned I'd just get in her way ... so it would be a waste of a whole half hour ... yep ... I'm not that good at Ironing yet ... and I had to do two pairs of jeans with fancy bits on them ... they were abit hard :lmfao:

I always try to buy stuff that doesn't need ironing. :naughty:

Thought you'd never ask.....

cheers!:naughty:

I always try to buy stuff that doesn't need ironing. :naughty:

Ha ... that's exactly what Nectar just said in the Oldlings ... I shall remember that :teehee:

yay, my secret too .....

:teehee:

What's an iron?:roftl:

the football is being shown in the Gallery, which is in the visitor centre at the top of the pit, as you enter

So its not going to be a case of getting into a position for the match and staying there for Mika

Pfftttttttttttttttttt

Unless all MFCers can get it first

Archived