MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just listening to Diana Vickers... I think it's gonna be a long 45 mins:aah:

:lmfao: I quite liked her when she was on the X Factor ... not really listened to her since though :dunno:

:lmfao: I quite liked her when she was on the X Factor ... not really listened to her since though :dunno:

Yeah I liked her too on X Factor, but I've just listened to her cd and its so dreary. Maybe she'll be better live:thumb_yello:

Right, so the acts at the same time share the stage?? and mika and Dv gets the stage to them selves right? im still confussed, do we just go in as the audience when Mika is on? :blink:

It looks like there are 3 different stages at Eden. So no one will be sharing the same stage at the same time.

I feel like the whole world is conspiring to stop me going to Eden!

I've already overcome the following obstacles:

Getting time off work at a very busy time of year.

Persuading Mr Mika Mad to come to Cornwall with the kids so that I don't have to drive all the way there.

Arguing with him that we have to stay until the Monday, even thought it means the kids missing a day of school.

Explaining to my kid's music teachers that they're both going to miss the summer prom on Saturday that they're supposed to play in.

Then it got worse when my daughter got an invitation to her best friend's birthday party on Sunday. She sulked because I wasn't even taking her to see Mika, so I felt guilty and got her a ticket.

Next, my son came home with a football birthday party invitation, also for the Sunday.

Just when I thought that it was finally sorted, my daughter brings home a letter about a school trip that she wants to go on on Monday!

I am still coming, but feeling more than a bit guilty for messing up everyone else's weekend!

Jengafer:I hope that your little girl is better soon, so that you can come without the parent-guilt thing.

Laurel: I hope that you decide to come because you really owe yourself a big treat after everything that you've been through recently.

I hope to see you both there.:biggrin2:

It's mad isn't it!!

But i'm so glad u r coming!!:biggrin2:

I fly tomorrow at 12.30!!yipeeee:teehee:

What is our plan to get to / from Eden on Sunday anyone? sorry i've got behind!:aah:

My first coach leaves at 7.25 tomorrow morning ... I get into London at 10.20am ... my second coach to St Austell leaves London at 11.00am ... get's into St Austell at about 5.30pm ... long trip :aah:

Ipod is charged though ... :boing:

Got my pounds, If I manage to get on the airplane as well, I'm readeh babeh:mf_rosetinted:

Do you think you'll have trouble getting on the plane then?:roftl:

Archived