MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might get into trouble from Eden for using their pic of course :naughty:

Naaaah. We'd only get into trouble if we were selling them.

Which gives me a business idea... :aah:

No I kid, I hate the blood merch touts outside the gig, and then the imbeciles who get him to sign fake stuff. Taking the piss much?

No I kid, I hate the blood merch touts outside the gig, and then the imbeciles who get him to sign fake stuff. Taking the piss much?

What number would you like missy?

Freaks find home tour

Freaks go home tour

Hmmmmm

I quite like the alliteration of freaks find home...and also if it's freaks go home it sounds like we're going back, where really, most of us have to drive for at least four or five hours to get there. :roftl:

Yeah I know. Nightmare. Brings that argument that I had with the ticket tout in Leeds back to mind - mind you tbh I seemed to have a fair few arguments this tour :roftl:

I quite like the alliteration of freaks find home...and also if it's freaks go home it sounds like we're going back, where really, most of us have to drive for at least four or five hours to get there. :roftl:

Is that all?:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I know. Nightmare. Brings that argument that I had with the ticket tout in Leeds back to mind - mind you tbh I seemed to have a fair few arguments this tour :roftl:

LOL that was the first time I'd met you I think. You scared me a bit. :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Archived