MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

oHHHHHHH the thread title looks soo much better :naughty:

It does indeed :thumb_yello:

LOL that was the first time I'd met you I think. You scared me a bit. :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:blush-anim-cl: Sorry - I am very mild mannered really but I can't be doing with injustices and some of the things that I witnessed this year just really rubbed me up the wrong way :shocked:

At LEAST.

How you getting there?

Sorry again! I know you put at least - I am just in a silly Friday night mood.

I will be doing an Eddie Izzard actually and walking :thumb_yello::naughty:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blush-anim-cl: Sorry - I am very mild mannered really but I can't be doing with injustices and some of the things that I witnessed this year just really rubbed me up the wrong way :shocked:

Sorry again! I know you put at least - I am just in a silly Friday night mood.

I will be doing an Eddie Izzard actually and walking :thumb_yello::naughty:

Oh you were absolutely right. It just made me a little bit terrified and I vowed never to piss you off. :roftl::roftl:

And I wasn't having a go, I can't even remember if I wrote at least or not, but I just guess that's probably the minimum. St Austell won't know what's hit them, all these out of towners, coming into their county, sleeping in their B&Bs...honestly...this country's gone to the dogs! :naughty:

And walking? From Scotland? I sincerely hope you'll be singing the proclaimers while you do it. :roftl:

IS DEB GOING????????????????!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Or does she just want a t shirt?

Or is she just a freak????:naughty::mf_lustslow:

I thought exactly the same thing and immediately checked the RSVP list!

Or is this Freddie's ploy to get her to come? Cos if she's got a t shirt with a NUMBER on it, then she'll have to fly over the other side of the world. :naughty:

Oh you were absolutely right. It just made me a little bit terrified and I vowed never to piss you off. :roftl::roftl:

And I wasn't having a go, I can't even remember if I wrote at least or not, but I just guess that's probably the minimum. St Austell won't know what's hit them, all these out of towners, coming into their county, sleeping in their B&Bs...honestly...this country's gone to the dogs! :naughty:

And walking? From Scotland? I sincerely hope you'll be singing the proclaimers while you do it. :roftl:

Them Cornish don't like the emmets you know!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think I am a different animal when I am in a Mika queue:naughty:

If I was walking from Scotland I think I should probably have left last week :naughty:

I am :plane:

Or is this Freddie's ploy to get her to come? Cos if she's got a t shirt with a NUMBER on it, then she'll have to fly over the other side of the world. :naughty:

Yessssss maybe Ill hold it instead ... maybe she can come .. <plots>:aah:

Sounds like you guys are gonna have great craic. Wish I had been brave enough to contemplate the journey across the water.

Well ... I'm braving the journey across the water to Amsterdam ... so come to Cornwall :wink2:

Of course shes a freak! dont insult her by saying shes normal :roftl::roftl:

Na I insisted she has one .. Ive increased the numbers to 20 too :naughty:

:naughty::roftl: Fair enough. No - I would never suggest that she were normal:naughty:

Absolutly. It's the law :mf_rosetinted:

Them Cornish don't like the emmets you know!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

The what?

I think I am a different animal when I am in a Mika queue:naughty:

If I was walking from Scotland I think I should probably have left last week :naughty:

I am :plane:

Hahah I think everyone is. People lose themselves in a Mika queue...and those who preach the rules the hardest tend to be the first to break them when it gets to 7pm. Pssssht.

Aaaaaah flying will be jolly good. You'll probably get there a lot quicker than the rest of us!

The what?

Hahah I think everyone is. People lose themselves in a Mika queue...and those who preach the rules the hardest tend to be the first to break them when it gets to 7pm. Pssssht.

Aaaaaah flying will be jolly good. You'll probably get there a lot quicker than the rest of us!

Emmets are what the Cornish call tourists:wink2:

Well ... I'm braving the journey across the water to Amsterdam ... so come to Cornwall :wink2:

If I thought I could get a ticket now I might. :original: I've always wanted to visit there so I could kill two birds etc.

If I thought I could get a ticket now I might. :original: I've always wanted to visit there so I could kill two birds etc.

They're still on sale hun ... or they were yesterday ... check the top of the thread :wink2:

Good grief, I made one comment about Eden being freaky, go away to find my Eden photos and by the time that I get back you've all "Freaked out"!!:naughty:

Love the Tshirt idea. Please can I be 4?

Added sunshine :biggrin2:

God I hope so and she didn't christen her it :lmfao:

Sorry ... :teehee:

:roftl: true!!!

of course it is:roftl: her real name carly

Ohhhh .....lol!

IS DEB GOING????????????????!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Or does she just want a t shirt?

Or is she just a freak????:naughty::mf_lustslow:

:lmfao:

You've met me, right? :blush-anim-cl:

I would love to come but it's so doubtful.

My son graduates from high school on 18 June -- so after that, anything

is possible. Not likely. But possible. :wink2:

D'ya think my husband will buy that reasoning? :teehee:

Yessssss maybe Ill hold it instead ... maybe she can come .. <plots>:aah:

You're evil. Evil. But you've gotten me thinking... I do love Cornwall. And

it's been what? 15 years since I was there last... Hmmm...

I'm thinking. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived