MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Deb has a number , she can tell her hubby its a garden centre .. pretty much is really :naughty:

Indeed.:mf_rosetinted:

That's what I have told Dave:naughty:

why oh why all this reminds me of 2007, november, glasgow? :teehee:

Yeah - and you know how much fun that was :naughty:

I don't know why but I am in love with this thread.

Just heard something about t-shirts stating "Freaks find Home" BRILLIANT!!!

Welcome :naughty:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it a very long drive from the boat port in Holyhead, do you know?

Holyhead, North Wales? :shocked: Don't even think about it, the journey from NE Wales to Cornwall would take forever. You'd be much better flying to Newquay or even Exeter or Bristol.

It wouldn't be quite as bad from Swansea (S Wales), but still about a 6 hour drive.

Indeed.:mf_rosetinted:

That's what I have told Dave:naughty:

Yeah - and you know how much fun that was :naughty:

Welcome :naughty:

It's the King of Garden Centres!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Don't know if they'll be happy us calling it that:naughty:

Ohhhhh drinkies and looking at plants in a sauna , my kinda place :wub2:

Your an expert you can guide me around:biggrin2:

I'd love to, but I think that we might all be a bit busy to be doing much of the educational stuff!:biggrin2:

Do you know the nearest airport to it?

Newquay.

And you should be able to get buses from there to St Austell.

If you want cheap flights, fly to Bristol, get the shuttle to the bus station and a Nat Express coach to St Austell:thumb_yello:

Newquay.

And you should be able to get buses from there to St Austell.

If you want cheap flights, fly to Bristol, get the shuttle to the bus station and a Nat Express coach to St Austell:thumb_yello:

Tanx. Going to have a chat now with a certain man, and then sleep on it. Nite!:bye:

How you getting there?

By car, but it's complicated. I planned to spend the weekend in Looe with Mr Mika Mad and kids and drive myself to Eden just for Sunday, but he's complaining about the fact that the kids would be late for school on the Monday. I might bring my Mum instead! She wouldn't come to see Mika even though she likes him because she doesn't do big crowds or late nights.

By car, but it's complicated. I planned to spend the weekend in Looe with Mr Mika Mad and kids and drive myself to Eden just for Sunday, but he's complaining about the fact that the kids would be late for school on the Monday. I might bring my Mum instead! She wouldn't come to see Mika even though she likes him because she doesn't do big crowds or late nights.

Bring her - she could sit at the back with Dave :naughty:

Awwww ok , yeh I bet your mum would have fun , a clement day out

If she comes your mum needs a number :biggrin2:

Awwww ok , yeh I bet your mum would have fun , a clement day out

If she comes your mum needs a number :biggrin2:

Now that would be funny! My mum is very small and in her late sixties, so she would make the rest of us oldlings look very young!

Now that would be funny! My mum is very small and in her late sixties, so she would make the rest of us oldlings look very young!

I was trying to get my Mum to come too ... she's not having it though - she don't mind Mika ... but she doesn't really like travelling long distances and doesn't really do concerts :aah:

Are you going to dump Dave then (or will he dump you?)

I think I will have to stay with him :mf_rosetinted:

I was hoping tha Mr MM was going to be with you - I was thinking they could pair up :naughty:

Good plan :thumb_yello::naughty:

I was trying to get my Mum to come too ... she's not having it though - she don't mind Mika ... but she doesn't really like travelling long distances and doesn't really do concerts :aah:

Could be a mum's outing :naughty:

Archived