MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

I was hoping tha Mr MM was going to be with you - I was thinking they could pair up :naughty:

:

That's never going to happen. He's none too chuffed about me going to Eden and had already made it perfectly clear that he's never seeing Mika again. But, you know, I prefer it that way. I'm sure you'll understand!:wink2:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's never going to happen. He's none too chuffed about me going to Eden and had already made it perfectly clear that he's never seeing Mika again. But, you know, I prefer it that way. I'm sure you'll understand!:wink2:

Well, I certaily recall the scene at Dublin and your text the next day saying he wasn't speaking to you :shocked:

It does indeed bring to mind my situation in New York last year when Dave was inisisting that we didn't wait afterwards and I was telling him to go and that I would make my own way home on the New York Subway - after midnight :naughty::shocked:

Well, I certaily recall the scene at Dublin and your text the next day saying he wasn't speaking to you :shocked:

It does indeed bring to mind my situation in New York last year when Dave was inisisting that we didn't wait afterwards and I was telling him to go and that I would make my own way home on the New York Subway - after midnight :naughty::shocked:

At least Dublin isn't quite as dangerous as New York (although there was that fatal stabbing outside your hostel!

I had the same gig aftermath as you and it wasn't fun.

At least Dublin isn't quite as dangerous as New York (although there was that fatal stabbing outside your hostel!

I had the same gig aftermath as you and it wasn't fun.

I know.

Which is why I have to tread carefully this time. I know that I will be spending my time with Dave - which means I won't be up at the front - but I will be there and I will enjoy the atmosphere and I will get to meet up with everyone as well.

It's all about balance isn't it.:biggrin2:

I know.

Which is why I have to tread carefully this time. I know that I will be spending my time with Dave - which means I won't be up at the front - but I will be there and I will enjoy the atmosphere and I will get to meet up with everyone as well.

It's all about balance isn't it.:biggrin2:

That's what you think in the cold light of day, months in advance, but when it comes to the day and the atmospere gets to you, you start to think, well it's only one evening, why can't he wait another hour the miserable old sod.........

That's what you think in the cold light of day, months in advance, but when it comes to the day and the atmospere gets to you, you start to think, well it's only one evening, why can't he wait another hour the miserable old sod.........

:naughty::roftl:

I know :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2::naughty:

Okay, this is what I've got so far for the main design on the front of the t shirts...just wondering what to put in the gap on the right hand side? I was thinking of maybe putting Mika there...unless anyone's got any better ideas. :aah:

tshirtb.jpg

Okay, this is what I've got so far for the main design on the front of the t shirts...just wondering what to put in the gap on the right hand side? I was thinking of maybe putting Mika there...unless anyone's got any better ideas. :aah:

tshirtb.jpg

I bet you won't be allowed to use an actual photo of Eden :wink2:

tshirtb.jpg

That's brilliant!:thumb_yello:

Can you cartoonify (not a real word I know:naughty:) the Eden part, that way they can't kick off about the pic.

That's brilliant!:thumb_yello:

Can you cartoonify (not a real word I know:naughty:) the Eden part, that way they can't kick off about the pic.

I honestly don't think they will...we're wearing them for a gig for one day and we're not selling them, we're just getting them printed. There aren't any data protection issues surrounding it.

Seriously though, what are they gonna do? Make us strip off before we're allowed in?

I honestly don't think they will...we're wearing them for a gig for one day and we're not selling them, we're just getting them printed. There aren't any data protection issues surrounding it.

Seriously though, what are they gonna do? Make us strip off before we're allowed in?

There's an image!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Shirt update!

tshirty.jpg

Actually, I think I should lose the bottom bit, it's all a bit redundant isn't it?

EDIT: Is this one better?

image14da.jpg

Ha ha, I like it, nice summery pic of M there:naughty:

Archived