MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Ha ha, I like it, nice summery pic of M there:naughty:

Nice bicep showing pic of M there :naughty:

I've messed up a bit - apparently it's not hi-res enough to be a decent size on a shirt, so I'mma have to redo it all again tomorrow with bigger pictures...and I haven't got the bicep-y pic of M in a big enough size so it'll have to be another pic. :crybaby:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg! Just bought 2 tickets. This is so out of character for me. I've definitely been hit by Mika Madness. Hoping my friend (who is a Mika fan) will come. Not too good at travelling on my own.:shocked:

Morningg .. nice to see you in here! ... I guess your back now hmmmmm :wub2:

The T's look amazing dont they!

I thought that I'd managed to escape the pull of the MFC, but this Eden thread and the people in it have drawn me back!

The list or people attending just keeps getting better all the time.

(well done Treasa, you know you've done the right thing:wink2:)

Are we still doing flowers in our hair as well as the T-shirts?

I'm just loving this whole Eden thing. Roll on June!

I thought that I'd managed to escape the pull of the MFC, but this Eden thread and the people in it have drawn me back!

Ohh yeh .. dont forget we have a pool of fabby fabby people on MFC ! the list says it all . I could'nt hand pick better :wub2:

Yes flowers (or hats for us folically challenged) and t shirts for sure

Jazzy, those Tshirt designs are fantastic!

(Not sure about the grey vest on Mika though-it looks a bit like an old man's vest to me!:naughty:)

Aw, thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

You were looking at the vest though? I was more preoccupied with his arms...and his mouth...

*slaps self*

*returns to reality*

omg! Just bought 2 tickets. This is so out of character for me. I've definitely been hit by Mika Madness. Hoping my friend (who is a Mika fan) will come. Not too good at travelling on my own.:shocked:

Oh well done! Don't be too worried if you end up on your own. You'll meet lots of people when you get there, maybe even along the way, depending on your route.

Yes, there is something magical about this thread. I live in the states and I am as excited as if I lived in Cornwall. :roftl:

Omg my history teacher is going :naughty: Never knew he was into mika :shocked:

OMG!!!! If anyone would go to a Mika concert it would be my Zoe's, French teacher :teehee:

that is so funny. Do you think he is a member here?

Btw .. if you want a t shirt and are not coming Im giving numbers but Ill put them higher up the list so the people going can have one :biggrin2:

You can wear it at other gigs tooooo

YOU read my mind. I need three shirts. 1 for me and two for my little freaks. I actually do call my youngest freak, she loves it.:wub2:

I love the number 36. I'll take whatever for the kids :teehee: as I don't want to be picky and muck things up. Zoe would like 32

THANK YOU!!!!!!

YOU read my mind. I need three shirts. 1 for me and two for my little freaks. I actually do call my youngest freak, she loves it.:wub2:

I love the number 36. I'll take whatever for the kids :teehee: as I don't want to be picky and muck things up.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Whats your kids names? you can use a forum name or slang or shortened if you dont want to post

Archived