MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Whats your kids names? you can use a forum name or slang or shortened if you dont want to post

Aubrey and Zoe

sizes?

Zoe just stopped by my office and I asked her to pick a number she picked 32

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you like a freak number 6 number and T shirt?

If that's for me yeah great:thumb_yello:

Tanx. Now have to find accom. Can anyone tell me where to get lists of b&bs or where others may be staying.

I'm still in shock that I'm planning this.:shocked:

Okay, this is what I've got so far for the main design on the front of the t shirts...just wondering what to put in the gap on the right hand side? I was thinking of maybe putting Mika there...unless anyone's got any better ideas. :aah:

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/4656/tshirtb.jpg[/iM:roftl:G]

I bet you won't be allowed to use an actual photo of Eden :wink2:

Love the design Jazzy - although I know it has evolved since this post. I think the problem with using an actual image of Eden would be if the people who were printing the shirts had an issue with it. They will be governed and won't be allow to break the rules.

I love the pic of Mika - well tbh I love most pics of Mika - I take MM's point about the old mans vest though:roftl: Maybe you could be really clever and put the Freaks t shirt onto Mika in the pic if you see what I mean?

omg! Just bought 2 tickets. This is so out of character for me. I've definitely been hit by Mika Madness. Hoping my friend (who is a Mika fan) will come. Not too good at travelling on my own.:shocked:

Wow - well done! You have definately been bitten by the bug - it is great isn't it:naughty:

Of course this is making me want to come to England in June instead of August.:teehee:

That would be fantastic!

Tanx. Now have to find accom. Can anyone tell me where to get lists of b&bs or where others may be staying.

It seems this man, Mika, has the ability to make people go bonkers!!!

Love the design Jazzy - although I know it has evolved since this post. I think the problem with using an actual image of Eden would be if the people who were printing the shirts had an issue with it. They will be governed and won't be allow to break the rules.

That would be fantastic!

I missed the design. Or is it verbal description and I read over it somehow?:aah:

It would be crazy. the kids will be off school. the flat we really like isn't available so we'd have to find another place.

I think I have stepped out of my body :insane:

Here is a question. What concert has the MOST MFC'ers shown up to?

This seems like such a huge group. How exciting.

The London ones are usually the ones that have a large amount of MFCers - basically because it is relatively easy to get to London from a lot of places. I think Saddlers Wells last year was pretty big and Hammersmith - both in 07 and last month were pretty big too.

I see Jazzy has answered :thumb_yello:

Omg! What's happened when I've been out! Can't get on much this weekend as busy with kids! Wots wrong with no 6? I'll be that if it's still freeee!

Will try and catch up here ..... You lot!!:teehee:

That's what you get for having a life and going out :naughty:

Shirt update!

tshirty.jpg

Actually, I think I should lose the bottom bit, it's all a bit redundant isn't it?

EDIT: Is this one better?

image14da.jpg

There ya go Jamie:thumb_yello:

I missed the design. Or is it verbal description and I read over it somehow?:aah:

It would be crazy. the kids will be off school. the flat we really like isn't available so we'd have to find another place.

I think I have stepped out of my body :insane:

These things are not insumountable! It would be crazy to miss this just by a few weeks !:naughty:

You're not so bad yourself :naughty:

It's great isn't it?

The thought just ran through my mind. Being a Big Girl in front of 6,000 people, with the British MFC'ers BG's being there and being a Trans-Atlantic BG!!!!

this is so much more fun then the real live crap we have to sort out.:biggrin2:

Great! its yours :biggrin2:

Thank you!!! I'm trying to catch up from the park with my phone but it all looks like you've been having fun last night when I was out with work mates! It's all sounding great and I'll catch up properly;-d:teehee:

The thought just ran through my mind. Being a Big Girl in front of 6,000 people, with the British MFC'ers BG's being there and being a Trans-Atlantic BG!!!!

this is so much more fun then the real live crap we have to sort out.:biggrin2:

It really is :thumb_yello:

This is what it is all about - crazy plans and loking forward to things and EXCITEMENT!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Thank you!!! I'm trying to catch up from the park with my phone but it all looks like you've been having fun last night when I was out with work mates! It's all sounding great and I'll catch up properly;-d:teehee:

Keep posting love. Just looking at your sigi picture gives me a warm feeling :naughty::wub2::thumb_yello:

Yeh we all had a moment ... :naughty:

And then boomski ... this :wub2:

It really is :thumb_yello:

This is what it is all about - crazy plans and loking forward to things and EXCITEMENT!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Keep posting love. Just looking at your sigi picture gives me a warm feeling :naughty::wub2::thumb_yello:

:teehee:

well I know I was just thinking both yours and mine pics are of course :mf_lustslow: by my fair hand and a result of my excellent photography skills and our convos with Mika about your tatooo!!!!:teehee::naughty:

what have you planned as the next talking point!!!:naughty:

:teehee:

well I know I was just thinking both yours and mine pics are of course :mf_lustslow: by my fair hand and a result of my excellent photography skills and our convos with Mika about your tatooo!!!!:teehee::naughty:

what have you planned as the next talking point!!!:naughty:

Well - it's a tough one - how do you follow body art? Maybe I need to ask him to draw me another pic for another tattoo? Eden on my back?:naughty:

Archived