MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

This is what it is all about actually , threads like this ground me and not want me want to tweet jimmy for example a million times so he tweets me back (which he never does)... shame these people dont realise I AM god almighty :mf_rosetinted:

The leeds and newcastle gigs made me realise what we had 3 years ago and how we had drifted a little .. but .. I do believe its back

:partytime2:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what it is all about actually , threads like this ground me and not want me want to tweet jimmy for example a million times so he tweets me back (which he never does)... shame these people dont realise I AM god almighty :mf_rosetinted:

The leeds and newcastle gigs made me realise what we had 3 years ago and how we had drifted a little .. but .. I do believe its back

Clearly you need to change your name so that everybody knows that you are indeed God:naughty::thumb_yello:

Yeah, LOVE threads like this - trouble is - I don't get anything else done :naughty:

:huglove: that is some nice writing there sir. glad you are were you want to be

I'm trying my best as we speak to totally ignore the 5 nine year old boys I have in My charge at the park while I try to post from my phone!! Tuff job you know .....:sneaky2:

I am sure you are up to the job :biggrin2:

Boom boom shake snake the forum!!

I can't properly see the t shirts but they look great!!!

maybe I should be 666 not just 6!:naughty:

Great idea - the freakier the better:naughty:

I think it probably depends on the people...we've got a great bunch of people here, so it makes all the difference. When you're drowning in people who aren't as brilliant as we all are, then it kind of puts a dampener on the experience, but this is great.

Regarding the numbers, do we want it football style, so name curved around at the top and then "Freak#" written just underneath and then a big number?

I think it probably depends on the people...we've got a great bunch of people here, so it makes all the difference. When you're drowning in people who aren't as brilliant as we all are, then it kind of puts a dampener on the experience, but this is great.

Regarding the numbers, do we want it football style, so name curved around at the top and then "Freak#" written just underneath and then a big number?

Yeh! football top was just what I thought about :biggrin2:

Number then name and freak underneath , same a footy top :thumb_yello:

Hiya there , I put you and your friend down as 12 and 13 :thumb_yello:

Brilliant, tanx.:thumb_yello:

Really looking forward to this now. you all sound so crazy and I'm quite shy. Don't know what I'm doing must be Mid-life Crisis or something!!

Brilliant, tanx.:thumb_yello:

Really looking forward to this now. you all sound so crazy and I'm quite shy. Don't know what I'm doing must be Mid-life Crisis or something!!

Yeah, just don't think of it as a CRISIS think of it as an awakening.

bear with me this is gonna be HUUGE I had a lot of catching up to do.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. "Wouldn't it be funny if he was at the welcome break?" "Wouldn'tit be funny if he walked in here for his lunch?" "Wouldn't it be funny if..."

ah yes I think he should have made more effort to find us though, pah :sneaky2: lightweight.

Wouldn't it be great, if he left on the Monday and there was an MFC convoy following him up the M5, or A 38

I think it'd be even funnier if he was sitting at the side of the road cos his fancy mercedes had broken down and we all went past and gave him a wave.

Mehhhhhh depending on how good natured I was feeling I'd offer him a lift...if he holds my crisps.

haha oh yes I like the idea of a convoy of MFC FREAKS following him down the motorway lol.:roftl:

This thread is becoming like home now, it's the thing that pulls me off Twitter

Looking forward to this meal, will have to leave my friends a little earlier to get there, never sure of traffic on Saturday evenings down there, and it might take me 30-40 mins to get there.

Oh poor Rose, it's gonna take you OVER half an hour to get there, be sure to take plenty of breaks wont you :mf_rosetinted:

I see pubs

Ohhh I hope it will be hot

That would be great, wouldn't it?

Have a meal and into the beer garden

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes please.:thumb_yello:

That's right - blame it on the Mika - usually works

well to be fair he DOES send nornally sane people BONKERS! (Quote from Mom4Mika)

They look like giant bubblewrap sheets

half golf balls to me.

Freaks on tour - beware ... may Kick-Ass and throw glitter your way

LOVE that, add it to T.shirts lol.

Well ... I'm braving the journey across the water to Amsterdam ... so come to Cornwall

me too so feel the puuull COME TO MIKA (think hypnosis)...... it usally works if your slightly bonkers

The what?

Hahah I think everyone is. People lose themselves in a Mika queue...and those who preach the rules the hardest tend to be the first to break them when it gets to 7pm. Pssssht.

are you SURE :mf_rosetinted:

You've met me, right?

I would love to come but it's so doubtful.

My son graduates from high school on 18 June -- so after that, anything

is possible. Not likely. But possible.

D'ya think my husband will buy that reasoning?

You're evil. Evil. But you've gotten me thinking... I do love Cornwall. And

it's been what? 15 years since I was there last... Hmmm...

I'm thinking.

Mika Mad is going to be there, too?

Really? Robi, too?

Oh dear. I wonder if I can really manage this. My hubby is going to think

I've gone :insane:

Again.

These are mere excuses Deb, you KNOW you want to come to see us (I mean Mika), where there is a will/maddness there is a way, it's gonna be all peace and lurrrve (unless it rains):boxed:

Well, I certaily recall the scene at Dublin and your text the next day saying he wasn't speaking to you

It does indeed bring to mind my situation in New York last year when Dave was inisisting that we didn't wait afterwards and I was telling him to go and that I would make my own way home on the New York Subway - after midnight

oops but I can totally emphathise in your plight, spouses etc just have NO idea of the importance of waiting 3-4 hours for nothing more than a glance from THOSE MIka eyes pfft.

I honestly don't think they will...we're wearing them for a gig for one day and we're not selling them, we're just getting them printed. There aren't any data protection issues surrounding it.

Seriously though, what are they gonna do? Make us strip off before we're allowed in?

well that would just be the start of even more of that free luuurrrve hippy stuff, and if it gets Mika to strip off too then I'm all for it :aah:

omg! Just bought 2 tickets. This is so out of character for me. I've definitely been hit by Mika Madness. Hoping my friend (who is a Mika fan) will come. Not too good at travelling on my own.

waaaaaah CRAZEEEEE I love it join the club of mad hatters, freaks, weirdos and bonkers peeps wooop!

Omg! What's happened when I've been out! Can't get on much this weekend as busy with kids! Wots wrong with no 6? I'll be that if it's still freeee!

Will try and catch up here ..... You lot!!

be number 7 cos I am number 8 Jazzy number 9 and Freddie number 10 yeeey.

It seems this man, Mika, has the ability to make people go bonkers!!!

yup he does and that is my new quote of the day lol.

Finally sorry so many multi quotes but Christine slaps me if I quote single msges all the time lol.

Yeh you can! pleased your coming .. will be a great time :thumb_yello:

I can finally meet MFCers!! Was meant to meet Rose and Karen at Bristol but me and my friend arrived too late. :sneaky2:

Me and MIKA rules are coming up sunday morning this time, cos she hasn't been to Eden project before, Should bump into some MFCers???

bear with me this is gonna be HUUGE I had a lot of catching up to do.[/Quote]

wow.gifpant.gif Longest MQ ever

Yes, bonkers is really the best word I could think of. I mean I am trying to find another place to stay and wonder if I can convince the husband to go on our trip to England in June instead of August.

that would be bonkers.

Nice to meet you, btw.

bear with me this is gonna be HUUGE I had a lot of catching up to do.

ah yes I think he should have made more effort to find us though, pah :sneaky2: lightweight.

haha oh yes I like the idea of a convoy of MFC FREAKS following him down the motorway lol.:roftl:

Oh poor Rose, it's gonna take you OVER half an hour to get there, be sure to take plenty of breaks wont you :mf_rosetinted:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes please.:thumb_yello:

well to be fair he DOES send nornally sane people BONKERS! (Quote from Mom4Mika)

half golf balls to me.

LOVE that, add it to T.shirts lol.

me too so feel the puuull COME TO MIKA (think hypnosis)...... it usally works if your slightly bonkers

wow.gif Longest MQ ever!!!!

chestbump.gif

Yes, bonkers is really the best word I could think of. I mean I am trying to find another place to stay and wonder if I can convince the husband to go on our trip to England in June instead of August.

that would be bonkers.

Nice to meet you, btw.

How long were you planning on staying in England?

Archived