MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

OMG how weird I had the same dreams and wishes :naughty:

Great minds think alike. I'm so glad that you're coming to this one because I missed the chance to speak to you at Bristol because I didn't recognise you. You look so different in your WAG video!:naughty:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jazzy, that Tshirt is perfect. Absolutely stunningly brilliant!

Yay! Glad you like it! I just wish Cafe Press would load properly on my laptop so I can upload it and see what it's all gonna look like.

Great minds think alike. I'm so glad that you're coming to this one because I missed the chance to speak to you at Bristol because I didn't recognise you. You look so different in your WAG video!:naughty:

:sneaky2: dunno how to take that, you mean you were expecting me to wear granny clothes or something :blink::aah:

:sneaky2: dunno how to take that, you mean you were expecting me to wear granny clothes or something :blink::aah:

:roftl:

No, I've watched your video a lot of times with my kids (we all thought that it was the best and would have won if it had had a fair chance), but I didn't look very closely at your face. The apron and headscarf is very distracting! Also, I think that I had you muddled up with someone else because you are younger than I thought you were.

I'm just an easily confused part-timer here!

:roftl:

No, I've watched your video a lot of times with my kids (we all thought that it was the best and would have won if it had had a fair chance), but I didn't look very closely at your face. The apron and headscarf is very distracting! Also, I think that I had you muddled up with someone else because you are younger than I thought you were.

I'm just an easily confused part-timer here!

haha I WISH I was younger but alas I am half a century this September :tears::crybaby: still at least I'm a bit freaky and :insane: lol.

Good evening Fellow Freaks :thumb_yello:

haha I WISH I was younger but alas I am half a century this September :tears::crybaby: still at least I'm a bit freaky and :insane: lol.

I was showing Dave my prints of the tour the other night and there is one of you meeting Mika after Newcastle ( I was doing my official photographer bit :naughty:) You do look particularly young in the pic and I asked Dave to estimate how old you were - he said 'difficult to tell, could be any age, could be 20 could be 30' !!!!! So there ya go:thumb_yello:

Jazzy - I totally LOVE the design. It is gorgeous. Well done.:biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

What colour are they going to be? Are we going for white or would the pale blue be nice like the background?

Nice to have you in the thread anyway - especially with that lovely pic in your sigi!:wub2::thumb_yello:

Feel like a peep now:teehee:

Would be great to go to such a festival. But by the moment I can only say: "maybe".

Feel like a peep now:teehee:

Would be great to go to such a festival. But by the moment I can only say: "maybe".

Maybe one day then - plenty of time I am sure :thumb_yello:

https://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=437146574

That's just a general tester, I think I'll have to upload everyone's individually and send you the links to them but hey ho, I'm a student, I've got loads of time to bum around and do stuff like that. :mf_rosetinted:

And I decided to go for white, Kath, cos the blue won't match and it'll look like we're trying to blag it, hahah.

https://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=437146574

That's just a general tester, I think I'll have to upload everyone's individually and send you the links to them but hey ho, I'm a student, I've got loads of time to bum around and do stuff like that. :mf_rosetinted:

I dunno about anyone else but I can't see the pics :crybaby:

Archived