MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Good evening Fellow Freaks :thumb_yello:

I was showing Dave my prints of the tour the other night and there is one of you meeting Mika after Newcastle ( I was doing my official photographer bit :naughty:) You do look particularly young in the pic and I asked Dave to estimate how old you were - he said 'difficult to tell, could be any age, could be 20 could be 30' !!!!! So there ya go:thumb_yello:

shouldve gone to specsavers but... I LOVE him all the same :wub2:

PS my piccy was taken in Glasgow backstage (I cut everyone else off ... as you do) :naughty:

Aaaaah never mind. He'll know we're MFC...who else would be that mad? :naughty:

Okay, I think I'll need a list of who wants what and what they want as their name. I can also do a women's t shirt, which is kind of the same style as what the SFS womens ones were, if you guys know what I mean...not fitted, but more fitted than a man's t shirt.

I wanna see the link to a womens one I couldnt see it on the last link you posted.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be sending out the links so people can order their own, choose their own sizes etc. It's a US site so don't worry, they go REALLY large, hahah.

Excellent :thumb_yello:

shouldve gone to specsavers but... I LOVE him all the same :wub2:

PS my piccy was taken in Glasgow backstage (I cut everyone else off ... as you do) :naughty:

I wanna see the link to a womens one I couldnt see it on the last link you posted.

He DID go to specsavers :naughty: Mind you - he is overdue his appointment :roftl:

The pic is lovely:thumb_yello:

Yay!!! I'm so pleased!!! :biggrin2:

What would you like shirt wise? Men's, ladies, or ladies vest?

Not a vest for sure ... has to be xlarge - so whatever is best ... I don't have a clue :teehee:

Not a vest for sure ... has to be xlarge - so whatever is best ... I don't have a clue :teehee:

Did you get the men's shirts when you went to the merch at Hammersmith? If you did then that might be best. They've got a good range in size as well so I wouldn't worry too much. :thumb_yello:

I don't know if I got men's ... I just asked for xlarge and they gave me the shirts lol ... but bigger the better ... I don't like tight t-shirts ... I'm not designed for them :teehee:

I still like my little add to the t-shirt even if only sparkly noticed it :lmfao:

Freaks on tour - Beware - Will Kick-Ass and throw glitter your way

Actually could I put that on mine :wink2:

the t shirts are fabulous Jazzy, thanks for all time and effort you have taken

really appreciate it :thumb_yello::wub2:

You're welcome! What would you and lippy lips like? Both shirt wise and name wise? They do kids shirts as well so I can knock one of those up for the little'un. :wink2:

I don't know if I got men's ... I just asked for xlarge and they gave me the shirts lol ... but bigger the better ... I don't like tight t-shirts ... I'm not designed for them :teehee:

I still like my little add to the t-shirt even if only sparkly noticed it :lmfao:

Freaks on tour - Beware - Will Kick-Ass and throw glitter your way

Actually could I put that on mine :wink2:

I'll do a men's one then. :wink2: D'you want me to put that on the front or the back?

Ha like that laurel! :teehee:

I like the vest one jazzy so I'd like to order that one if I can :wub2:

I'm not here btw

LOL if anybody asks I haven't seen you! D'you want Vickylovesmika or just Vicky or whatever else you might like to call yourself...?

You're welcome! What would you and lippy lips like? Both shirt wise and name wise? They do kids shirts as well so I can knock one of those up for the little'un. :wink2:

I'll do a men's one then. :wink2: D'you want me to put that on the front or the back?

Back please ... :wink2: The front should be the same really :boing:

We're going crazy :insane:

Well ... I weren't gonna go that far ... but now that you mention it ... :biggrin2:

:teehee:

Your shirt: https://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=437155777

we both want the vest one ok with adults size,

Carly and Sharon please can you make sure carly's name spelt right she

says people keep wanting to put an e in it lol thankyou :thumb_yello:

Okay, I'll make those now. And I will endeavour to spell Carly's name correctly. :wink2:

EDIT: Done!

Carly - http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=437156601

Sharon - http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=437156249

Archived