MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:no: It's not opening properly ... it just goes to the homepage thing :aah:

Works now :)

Yeah the link that's in the address bar always has a space in it and I keep forgetting to take it out, then the URL code goes in the space and ruins it all...pssssht.

Just ordered mine :biggrin2:

Bit of a hassle, not registered on the site, Mum: I'm not putting my credit card details into an american site, trying to remember the paypal password, working out how much it would be in £ (about £18), negotiating with mum about whether I can have it or not. Finally, I have ordered it

Just ordered mine :biggrin2:

Bit of a hassle, not registered on the site, Mum: I'm not putting my credit card details into an american site, trying to remember the paypal password, working out how much it would be in £ (about £18), negotiating with mum about whether I can have it or not. Finally, I have ordered it

Yay! I tried making it on the UK site but then it just took me over to the US site. :sneaky2: Still, I'm gonna order mine once I've finished making them, I wanna try it on NOOOOOOW.

Love it Jazzy ... :huglove: Thank you :)

Yay! I'm glad!

Vicky will do nicely thanks:teehee:

yes I'm still not here

Vicky will do nicely :naughty: - https://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=437157624

Aww, nicey!

So what happens now?

You can order it, though I mentioned to Viv that you don't have a card and she said she doesn't mind ordering yours with hers - I ordered mine earlier on and completely forgot that you'd need yours ordering too, even though I made a mental note earlier. :aah:

So yeah, let Viv know what size you want etc and she'll get it with hers. :thumb_yello:

You can order it, though I mentioned to Viv that you don't have a card and she said she doesn't mind ordering yours with hers - I ordered mine earlier on and completely forgot that you'd need yours ordering too, even though I made a mental note earlier. :aah:

So yeah, let Viv know what size you want etc and she'll get it with hers. :thumb_yello:

Thank you, I'll do that ;-)

Jazzy can I have a ladies Vest with Victoria on it (since we already have a Vicky!) I'm number 14

Just a word of warning for those who don't know, if the shirts are coming from America you may have to pay customs and VAT on it at the post office, that's normally on top of the purchase and shiping price, might be worth checking with them before you order.

This is what i had in an email from the guy at the b and b!!

I thi nk it's gonna be fun!! Who sent him pictures tho!!:naughty::teehee:

as a friend of mine said when I forwarded pictures of future Mika fan guests, "Be afraid, be very afraid!

and

I might live to regret this! I am working on the choice of music I can introduce you to. Lightening Dust? Cursive?

White Stripes? Neil Young? Richard Thompson.

Ah, there's so much to be grateful for!

We've booked up to see Courtney Pine and Seth Lakeman at the DeMaurier Festival later in the year.

Nothing if not catholic in our taste!

ahh. when i click on this it comes up with Victoria no..14 ....?? sorry ....:blush-anim-cl:

Also Mikafish , i don't mind there being anoher vicky or being a victoria either ...whatever suits?:wink2:

Whoops! That's my fault Vicky, i was playing with the template, didn't realise it would effect the link, I didn't save it!

Hey everyone :biggrin2: I MIGHT be going to the Eden Sessions this summer! My dad liked the idea, a sort of little holiday to England. But we just looked for the flight and it's sooo difficult :shocked: Maybe we should wait a bit longer, because there are no flights available or something...

Shirts so far:

Mika - http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=437146574

Kath - http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=437152353Whoops - think I just cocked that up!

Jazzy - thank you so much! What a star you are! I absolutly LOVE the shirts. Overnight I was thinking that I might not have the number on the back as I might like to wear it at other times and I didn't want to look like a footballer all summer:roftl:. However, I don't think they look too footballerish and it will be fun to have the number on the day.:thumb_yello: That picture of the back view actually looks much the same as I do from the back really - except that I have a head :roftl:

Who is ordering Mika's btw - or are we just sending him the link and he can buy his own?:wink2:

This is what i had in an email from the guy at the b and b!!

I thi nk it's gonna be fun!! Who sent him pictures tho!!:naughty::teehee:

as a friend of mine said when I forwarded pictures of future Mika fan guests, "Be afraid, be very afraid![/b

I just wanted to introduce him to the concept of the corsets and masks so that he wouldnt be too scared when he met us in person:roftl:

Hey everyone :biggrin2: I MIGHT be going to the Eden Sessions this summer! My dad liked the idea, a sort of little holiday to England. But we just looked for the flight and it's sooo difficult :shocked: Maybe we should wait a bit longer, because there are no flights available or something...

Great :thumb_yello: Hope you manage to get it sorted.

Jazzy can I have a ladies Vest with Victoria on it (since we already have a Vicky!) I'm number 14

Just a word of warning for those who don't know, if the shirts are coming from America you may have to pay customs and VAT on it at the post office, that's normally on top of the purchase and shiping price, might be worth checking with them before you order.

I think it's only if they're over a certain amount price wise that you have to pay customs fees - my brother ordered some shoes from the states a few years back and they slapped a big custom fee on them, but I've order about $50 of stuff from Cafe Press before and didn't have to pay anything, so hopefully it'll be all right!

ahh. when i click on this it comes up with Victoria no..14 ....?? sorry ....:blush-anim-cl:

Also Mikafish , i don't mind there being anoher vicky or being a victoria either ...whatever suits?:wink2:

Whoops! That's my fault Vicky, i was playing with the template, didn't realise it would effect the link, I didn't save it!

It seems you did save it, but not to worry, you hang on to that link and I'll make Vicky another one. :thumb_yello:

Jazzy - thank you so much! What a star you are! I absolutly LOVE the shirts. Overnight I was thinking that I might not have the number on the back as I might like to wear it at other times and I didn't want to look like a footballer all summer:roftl:. However, I don't think they look too footballerish and it will be fun to have the number on the day.:thumb_yello: That picture of the back view actually looks much the same as I do from the back really - except that I have a head :roftl:

Who is ordering Mika's btw - or are we just sending him the link and he can buy his own?:wink2:

Yay! I'm glad you like them! I think the football thing was just an idea style wise of how to lay out names and numbers, etc, rather than turning them into footy shirts.

I may as well order Mika's - what size d'you think he is? Large? He's skinny but he's quite broad as well...........but all day dreaming aside about his upper body, d'you think a large would be right?

I think it's only if they're over a certain amount price wise that you have to pay customs fees - my brother ordered some shoes from the states a few years back and they slapped a big custom fee on them, but I've order about $50 of stuff from Cafe Press before and didn't have to pay anything, so hopefully it'll be all right!

Oh I'm sorry! I thought if I just closed the window it would cancel it! Ah well, you don't need to do mine now!:aah:

Really excited, gonna get mine ordered, are we allowe to personalise them abit when they arrive? :wink2:

I don't mind chipping in towards Mika's shirt, it should be a gift from his Freaks! Lol!

Oh I'm sorry! I thought if I just closed the window it would cancel it! Ah well, you don't need to do mine now!:aah:

Really excited, gonna get mine ordered, are we allowe to personalise them abit when they arrive? :wink2:

I don't mind chipping in towards Mika's shirt, it should be a gift from his Freaks! Lol!

Don't worry about it, it's shorter to type out Vicky than Victoria so it was less work for me really. :roftl:

And not you are absolutely not allowed to personalise them. Freaks should be all the same. Nah, I'm kidding, go for it! Viv was talking about sewing some little yellow sequins onto the middle of the flowers on her one. And Laurel's got her little Kick Ass slogan on the back. :thumb_yello:

Oooh chipping in sounds lovely, but we can sort that out on the day...can't believe I've already got all of this sorted out, but I haven't even booked somewhere to stay for Dammy yet. :aah:

I may as well order Mika's - what size d'you think he is? Large? He's skinny but he's quite broad as well...........but all day dreaming aside about his upper body, d'you think a large would be right?

I think we usually go for large for Mika. However, feel free to spend several more hours ruminating on the subject :roftl:

That is great thanks if you are ok to order his t shirt - just kick me on the day to remind me to give you a contribution - seriously, I won't bite you despite my reputation :wink2::naughty:

Archived