MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

I think we usually go for large for Mika. However, feel free to spend several more hours ruminating on the subject :roftl:

That is great thanks if you are ok to order his t shirt - just kick me on the day to remind me to give you a contribution - seriously, I won't bite you despite my reputation :wink2::naughty:

I'll contribute a couple of quid towards Mika's too

On the size issue, I think further analysis is needed:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[QUOTE=kath;2868925]

Shirts so far:

Who is ordering Mika's btw - or are we just sending him the link and he can buy his own?:wink2:

I just wanted to introduce him to the concept of the corsets and masks so that he wouldnt be too scared when he met us in person

Well he sent me your email actually and it's very funny!

He's got a real sense of fun i think and is going to enjoy us!:naughty:

I'm now going to send him my head!!!

What a pity we didn't still have them and could turn up at the b and b in them!!

:teehee:

I think it's only if they're over a certain amount price wise that you have to pay customs fees - my brother ordered some shoes from the states a few years back and they slapped a big custom fee on them, but I've order about $50 of stuff from Cafe Press before and didn't have to pay anything, so hopefully it'll be all right!

It seems you did save it, but not to worry, you hang on to that link and I'll make Vicky another one. :thumb_yello:

I may as well order Mika's - what size d'you think he is? Large? He's skinny but he's quite broad as well...........but all day dreaming aside about his upper body, d'you think a large would be right?

Thanks Jazzy, just let me know and i'll get mine ordered when it's done....

Yes large for sure ....medium might just be a bit too tight .....

mmmhh , nice thought tho!!:blush-anim-cl:

Don't worry about it, it's shorter to type out Vicky than Victoria so it was less work for me really. :roftl:

And not you are absolutely not allowed to personalise them. Freaks should be all the same. Nah, I'm kidding, go for it! Viv was talking about sewing some little yellow sequins onto the middle of the flowers on her one. And Laurel's got her little Kick Ass slogan on the back. :thumb_yello:

Oooh chipping in sounds lovely, but we can sort that out on the day...can't believe I've already got all of this sorted out, but I haven't even booked somewhere to stay for Dammy yet. :aah:

Yeah more than happy to chip in on the day!!

I know i think we better migrate to the Amsterdam thread over the next few weeks! A new residence is needed!

I think we usually go for large for Mika. However, feel free to spend several more hours ruminating on the subject :roftl:

That is great thanks if you are ok to order his t shirt - just kick me on the day to remind me to give you a contribution - seriously, I won't bite you despite my reputation :wink2::naughty:

Who you been biting Kath?

:naughty:

https://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=437146574

That's just a general tester, I think I'll have to upload everyone's individually and send you the links to them but hey ho, I'm a student, I've got loads of time to bum around and do stuff like that. :mf_rosetinted:

And I decided to go for white, Kath, cos the blue won't match and it'll look like we're trying to blag it, hahah.

hello can i have number 20 if its free and

for the writing to say:

Vicki

Freak#

Thankyou xx

thankyou Jazzy for designing t shirts they are fab,:wub2:

i remember seeing you at Sheffield,will see you again at Eden:thumb_yello:

Aaaw I'm so glad people like them. Sheffield was a brilliant gig, but I think you'll enjoy Eden a lot more. :thumb_yello:

Mika just tweeted, I hope he reads his mentions. I sent the link to his t-shirt twice. Hopefully he'll see it. Somehow I doubt it though

Let's surprise him shall we? I wanna see the look on his face when he finds out he's the number 1 freak. :roftl:

LOL I don't think kicking will be necessary...large sounds about right, he's a big lad. :biggrin2:

I'll contribute a couple of quid towards Mika's too

On the size issue, I think further analysis is needed:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe a little more analysis...

Would large be the right size to cover this up?

P1010340.jpg

:naughty:

Thanks Jazzy, just let me know and i'll get mine ordered when it's done....

Yes large for sure ....medium might just be a bit too tight .....

mmmhh , nice thought tho!!:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah more than happy to chip in on the day!!

I know i think we better migrate to the Amsterdam thread over the next few weeks! A new residence is needed!

[/color]

Yeah I haven't done yours yet cos my internet is being a lame-o and not displaying anything properly, but I'll stick the link in here when it finally starts behaving itself. Psssht @ internetz.

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

You got there eventually. Now we'll have matching tops, well matching design. I figured a tank top would be more comfortable in summer/to be dancing in.

yeah dancing, singing, screaming, jumping and shouting 'I LOVE YOU MIKA' lol

xx

Fair enough:roftl:

Or this?

thud.jpg

LOL I did have a pretty fair selection when checking through my photobucket...but his ribs look a bit weird there.

I think I did all right taking naked pictures at Scala...he brings out the Papp side of me, haha. Fingers crossed he gets his kit off at Eden. :aah:

LOL I did have a pretty fair selection when checking through my photobucket...but his ribs look a bit weird there.

I think I did all right taking naked pictures at Scala...he brings out the Papp side of me, haha. Fingers crossed he gets his kit off at Eden. :aah:

Yeah!!! He didn't at Bristol :boxed:

(just trawled through the smilie list, theres no fingers crossed one :sneaky2:)

Yeah!!! He didn't at Bristol :boxed:

(just trawled through the smilie list, theres no fingers crossed one :sneaky2:)

The only time he did on this UK tour was at Glasgow..and where was I? I was backstage waiting to go on and be a Big Girl. :sneaky2:

at the bristol gig i was sooooo tempted to get us all to scream 'OFF OFF OFF' lol like at the Bournemouth gig hehehe:naughty:

You should have!

I'm building up quite a list in my sig now.

I wanted Freak# 3 or 4 cos this will be my 3rd gig and the 4th I've had tix for. But they'd gone by the time I got here. Got 15 instead, still has significance, last Mika gig while I'm 15

Archived