MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

I never took any pictures of Mika with the puppet :aah:

I took a few pictures when he stuck it on the chair next to Imma. They might work. :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Yeaaaaah, puppet doesn't look like it'll happen, unless someone got a really good quality picture of him?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww Jazzy, that's so disappointing after all your hard work and the photo of Mika looked perfect. It's such a pity that we can't have him on the Tshirt, I hate that ugly puppet!

I was wondering if they would let us use a photo that was not readily identifiable as him, but obvious to us who it was. (eg him from the back in the Dr John coat). -Only a suggestion, proabably a rubbish one, ignore me, I'm wittering............

The puppet , what did he call it last night? .said it was supposed to be him but it didnt end up that way :roftl:

Hi

Didn't he say it looks like something from the Addams Family? :roftl:

Awwww Jazzy, that's so disappointing after all your hard work and the photo of Mika looked perfect. It's such a pity that we can't have him on the Tshirt, I hate that ugly puppet!

I was wondering if they would let us use a photo that was not readily identifiable as him, but obvious to us who it was. (eg him from the back in the Dr John coat). -Only a suggestion, proabably a rubbish one, ignore me, I'm wittering............

The puppet is NOT ugly, how very dare you!!!! (I admit it would be better with curls but hey, its not chucky now is it)

and Jazzy, I think if you can get his puppet face on it that would be cool HE might even wear it cos he might feel odd wearing his OWN face on a t.shirt. :naughty:

I'll go see if I have any.

I was thinking about him in the Dr John coat...so if it's a rubbish suggestion then we'll be rubbish together. :thumb_yello:

Actually, him being Dr John's a bit creepy for the happy go lucky feel of it all...or is that just me?

Yes but the ugly puppet aka the beatifullll pupppeetttttttttttttt is a freak .. he said it last night .. will be perfect:naughty:

The puppet is NOT ugly, how very dare you!!!! (I admit it would be better with curls but hey, its not chucky now is it)

and Jazzy, I think if you can get his puppet face on it that would be cool HE might even wear it cos he might feel odd wearing his OWN face on a t.shirt. :naughty:

Hmmmmm .. noone noticed the post I made in the Copenhagen thread then :teehee: I was sure I was gonna get a comeback on that one ... but nope :lmfao:

You like it?:shocked:

Sorry, but this is the premature end of what could have been a beautiful friendship:wink2:.

That puppet's really creepy. It looks like a woman and certainly nothing at all like Mika.

I would have asked the woman who made it for a refund if I was Mika!

You need some random BG or LG to find it backstage and take a photo of it ... It was in the dressing room next to us at Birmingham ... I saw it ... I should have taken one :lmfao:

That's a great idea Laurel! The best way of getting a good photo of it for sure.

(BTW I'm really pleased that you got the holiday for Eden because something tells me that there would have been trouble of you'd been refused:naughty:)

You like it?:shocked:

Sorry, but this is the premature end of what could have been a beautiful friendship:wink2:.

That puppet's really creepy. It looks like a woman and certainly nothing at all like Mika.

I would have asked the woman who made it for a refund if I was Mika!

I think he said that in Bristol!

i don't know if i should be scared of him or something??:teehee:

Then he said ...sorry it means a lot to me ............:blush-anim-cl:

That's a great idea Laurel! The best way of getting a good photo of it for sure.

(BTW I'm really pleased that you got the holiday for Eden because something tells me that there would have been trouble of you'd been refused:naughty:)

I would have gone anyway ... and then been in **** for it ... but :dunno: whatever :lmfao:

yipeee! Laurel....

Eh MISS MM i thought we were off to bed now!!:sneaky2:

I would have gone anyway ... and then been in **** for it ... but :dunno: whatever :lmfao:

That's what I thought. It would have been a shame to lose or quit your job over a gig, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...........

That's what I thought. It would have been a shame to lose or quit your job over a gig, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...........

I hate my flipping job ... it would be a relief ... well at first ... and then panic would set in :lmfao:

It pays for Mika ... I shall keep going :teehee:

Archived