MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jazzy:

It's fantastic! I didn't think that the Tshirt could look so good without Mika, but you've done a brilliant job.

I don't know what you're a student of, but if it's not design, you're wasted!:thumb_yello:

Aw shucks! :wub2: I'm a Film and Creative Writing student...so not design, but still contemporary arts!

And the new eyes are here...though I'm not sure they look better. Bear in mind that this is a much scaled down version of the final image, so anything that looks weird will look about 3 or 4 times weirder actual size.

image18e.jpg

Shizzle :aah:

So the T shirts .. are what jazzy has posted in terms of design then in true hen party fashion ... we will have a freak number on the back :roftl:

OMG :aah: What are those beehive honeycomb things by the way? Is that where the stages are? Can't we go as bees instead? It will be funnier. :roftl::roftl:

Shizzle :aah:

So the T shirts .. are what jazzy has posted in terms of design then in true hen party fashion ... we will have a freak number on the back :roftl:

If we are a hen party, then you know what that makes you Freddie!:naughty:

Can you "save" a number? i first know next week if i can afford one next month...

Yeh no worries at all! just choose one :thumb_yello:

OMG :aah: What are those beehive honeycomb things by the way? Is that where the stages are? Can't we go as bees instead? It will be funnier. :roftl::roftl:

:roftl: .. I think one is where the stage is .. the others are where they grow the flowers , its one massive garden center I thinks :biggrin2:

:roftl: .. I think one is where the stage is .. the others are where they grow the flowers , its one massive garden center I thinks :biggrin2:

Or we could go as flower buds! yeeeaaah! Paint our faces yellow, then get a big round band and some material...cut the material into flower petal shapes...stick them on the band...voilá. Mika will love it. And it won't at all get annoying when we brush Petals against each other. Nope nope.

They look like beehive honeycomb things. I wanna go as a bee.

Not really, I'm kidding.

Wow ... cool ... is your Mum actually letting you go all the way to Cornwall to see Mika ... or are you just going anyway ... about bloody time too :thumb_yello:

I haven't told her yet :teehee:

I've finally told mine :lmfao: She's ok about it ... just ..... I'm glad you're coming ... you are in your 20's now so she should let you spread your wings abit ... they always fuss though ... it get's no better when you're in your 30's ... but I generally don't ask permission nowadays either :wink2:

Archived