MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Mika Mad ... your car!

Your such a hippy! :roftl:

I'll own up to that, seeing as my other car's a Morris Minor:teehee:.

I'd love to come to Eden in my Minor but it's too far. I went to Glastonbury in it once, but that was a long time ago. It's 49 years old now!

Thank you Rose, I love it too. I'm no fan of modern cars, but we need something sensible, so we customised our dull Picasso.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohhh this really is taking off now :roftl::roftl:

Well we are getting t shirts with our names and a number on the back , we are trying to get 100 freaks .. well 50

Pick a number any number roll up roll up :naughty:

Oh that's a cool idea :biggrin2: I saw the shirt designs, looks very cool :wub2:

I like number 25 if everything is going well with booking etc. Well, got to go now :teehee:

[QUOTE=kath;2868925]

Well he sent me your email actually and it's very funny!

He's got a real sense of fun i think and is going to enjoy us!:naughty:

I'm now going to send him my head!!!

What a pity we didn't still have them and could turn up at the b and b in them!!

:teehee:

:naughty:

That would be awesome - if we could all wear the freak heads to Eden:roftl::naughty:

Aw shucks I'm a Film and Creative Writing student...so not design, but still contemporary arts!

And the new eyes are here...though I'm not sure they look better. Bear in mind that this is a much scaled down version of the final image, so anything that looks weird will look about 3 or 4 times weirder actual size.

image18e.jpg

Well i say well done, you've spent a lot of time on this, Thank you!!

Did the toyboy get dumped!:aah:

If we are a hen party, then you know what that makes you Freddie!

Cocky!:naughty:

They are biomes -like rounded climate controlled greenhouses.

Glad someone is up on the technical info!:biggrin2:

I've finally told mine She's ok about it ... just ..... I'm glad you're coming ... you are in your 20's now so she should let you spread your wings abit ... they always fuss though ... it get's no better when you're in your 30's ... but I generally don't ask permission nowadays either

I have to ask permission in my late 30's!!!:aah:

well ....... sometimes!:teehee:

There is a massive bee at Eden! Here is a photo of my daughter with it:

Hello Alice!! :bye:

lol it's all sorted, the thread been getting excited about this gig for a long while now, (you missed half the fun lol),

It was the painting flowers on our faces, and wearing them in our hair that sold me on coming, (that and Freddie texting me to say shall I get you a ticket when I get mine) it was too far to come really but Freddie is very persuasive (Amsterdam for instance, it's hard to say no to Da Fredstar)

Then of course the T.shirt idea was drawing me in, oh and I also realized all da fab peeps had signed up for this and that sealed the deal.

I just picture nice warm sun, fab music da best peeps to hang wiv, & all that hippy flowers and luurrrve stuff (and some beers).

I thought it was that you wanted to see Mika! Silly me!!!:teehee:

He's just the side show now ..........................

OMG, this was meant to be!

Just look at their theme next month:

http://www.edenproject.com/visiting-eden/whats-on/kids-and-families/freaky-nature.php

Love it!!

Get your freak on!

Silver's coming ... it's going to pour down :lmfao:

Yipeeeeee!

( That silver is coming, not the forecast!:sneaky2:)

That would be awesome - if we could all wear the freak heads to Eden:roftl:

Ask Yasmine in Nice please, come on use your pulling power please!:kachinga:

OMGGGGGGGGGG just got this from Cafe Press. DAMMIT. It seems it's cos Mika's on it...psssht!!!!

As you may know, CafePress.com provides a service to a rich and vibrant community of

international users. From time to time, we review the content in our shopkeepers accounts

to confirm that the content being used in connection with the sale of products are in

compliance with our policies, including our Content Usage Policy (CUP).

We recently learned that your CafePress.com account contains material which may not be in

compliance with our policies. Specifically, designing, manufacturing, marketing and/or

selling products that may infringe the rights of a third party, including, copyrights (e.g.,

an image of a television cartoon character), trademarks (e.g., the logo of a company),

"rights in gross" (e.g., the exclusive right of the U.S. Olympic Committee to use the

"Olympic Rings"), and rights of privacy and publicity (e.g., a photo of a celebrity)

are prohibited.

Accordingly, we have set the content that we believe to be questionable to "pending status"

which disables said content from being displayed in your account or purchased by the public.

You may review the content set to pending status by logging into your CafePress.com account

and clicking on the "Media Basket" link. The content set to pending status will be

highlighted red.

image18e.jpg

Does this mean I'm gonna be the only one with Mika on my t-shirt?? I just checked my order and it says it was shipped today.

Does this mean I'm gonna be the only one with Mika on my t-shirt?? I just checked my order and it says it was shipped today.

I have no idea! Mine might have him on it as well! That's really odd...

Ask Yasmine in Nice please, come on use your pulling power please!:kachinga:

I didn't realise I had any :roftl:

Yeah - I can really see her agreeing to that :roftl:

And I can still see his curliness standing in front of us in that narrow coridoor in Sheffield lecturing us on not damaging the heads :roftl:

Yes Mika, No Mika, anything you say Mika :drool:

I didn't realise I had any :roftl:

Yeah - I can really see her agreeing to that :roftl:

And I can still see his curliness standing in front of us in that narrow coridoor in Sheffield lecturing us on not damaging the heads :roftl:

Yes Mika, No Mika, anything you say Mika :drool:

Or his not so curlyness!!:shocked:

I was just trying to be polite - I didn't like to admit that it was a terrible tought :naughty::roftl:

Don't worry, his hair is way too thick for him to go bald before he's mega mega old. Freddie just likes doing a bit of fear mongering. :sneaky2:

Archived