MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

:naughty: I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall during that conversation :naughty:

But that is why we all feel SO at home here - everyone understands :thumb_yello:

Yeh .... we need it .. times like that you realise .. hold on I isnt normal :aah:

If I pass away in a tragic accident involving a bucket of champange and 5 ish hot dutch girls .. and someone has to empty my flat its shall be an interesting time :roftl:

Just as I loveeee Mika .. not my fault :wub2:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeh .... we need it .. times like that you realise .. hold on I isnt normal :aah:

If I pass away in a tragic accident involving a bucket of champange and 5 ish hot dutch girls .. and someone has to empty my flat its shall be an interesting time :roftl:

Just write a condition into your will that some of us will empty the flat - then it won't be a problem :naughty:

Ohh Im sure we do things that appear normal but to others are not .. example

Had my mum over today , shes taken over some space as shes moving and wants to store stuff ... im like dont go in the spare room .. really really no need ... then crash ......

Lots and lots of Mika items all over the place ... :aah:

Its so hard to explain why i want his shoes and so many signed things and postets and gay magazines :naughty::aah:

LOOOOL did she know about your secret shrine beforehand? Are there candles in there, and a massive wall painting of Mika's face? And jars that contain air that he's breathed?

LOOOOL did she know about your secret shrine beforehand? Are there candles in there, and a massive wall painting of Mika's face? And jars that contain air that he's breathed?

You've been to his home :shocked:

It's okay, we can take care of that room, now I know where you live.:naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Your mindddddddddddddddddddddddd

Me and rose are good friends ..

<she would be looking at my mika collection>

:roftl:

More like she'd be sussing out what to grab first in the unlikely event of you perishing in a champagne and dutch girls incident!

(and I really don't think that your poor Mum would have to worry about clearing out your house Freddie, hundreds of MFCers would descend like a swarm of locusts and strip the place bare in minutes!:naughty:)

More like she'd be sussing out what to grab first in the unlikely event of you perishing in a champagne and dutch girls incident!

(and I really don't think that your poor Mum would have to worry about clearing out your house Freddie, hundreds of MFCers would descend like a swarm of locusts and strip the place bare in minutes!:naughty:)

You're not wrong there!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yeh .... how true is that :naughty:

Hi all:bye:

Just bought another ticket. Sis-in-law and niece coming to Eden with me, would it be ok to have 2 more :freak: numbers please

Fabby two more freaks! what numbers would you like? :biggrin2:

27 for Rebecca and 28 for Ellen. Tanx. Better get accomm. and flights sorted now.

Ha ha, my best mate, who I'll be seeing on the Saturday is called Ellen!:naughty:

There are plans afoot to get me drunk, so you'll be in for some hilarity there!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ha ha, my best mate, who I'll be seeing on the Saturday is called Ellen!:naughty:

There are plans afoot to get me drunk, so you'll be in for some hilarity there!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Are we getting drunk on the sataday? im liking this plan

Im drinking scrumpy ... it has to be done down there:biggrin2:

Are we getting drunk on the sataday? im liking this plan

Im drinking scrumpy ... it has to be done down there:biggrin2:

Apparently:teehee:

I'm sticking to the Bacardi, or maybe rose wine, see how hot it is first:naughty:

Oh dear and us Irish wouldn't be used to drunk and disorderly behavior at all, at all:drink_nl:

Archived