MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Oh dear and us Irish wouldn't be used to drunk and disorderly behavior at all, at all:drink_nl:

I know, you're such a sheltered, reserved nation:naughty:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweeeet ... Ill set off early then

Beer garden and hot sun needed:wub2:

Too right!

I'll have to get to my friends fairly early, to be able to spend some time with her, not seen her in ages.

I just LOVE this smilie :naughty: I used to have it in my sigi.

I am SO looking forward to this.:biggrin2:

And I thought it was put there just for me. Pints the 'black stuff', my favorite tipple:thumb_yello:

And I thought it was put there just for me. Pints the 'black stuff', my favorite tipple:thumb_yello:

It probably is actually...............I have just been looking at it in detail and I don't think it is the one I had - please excuse me- I am very old and tonight, very tired :roftl:

It probably is actually...............I have just been looking at it in detail and I don't think it is the one I had - please excuse me- I am very old and tonight, very tired :roftl:

You may be very tired but not very old.

Hey Freaks,

Forgive my absence been moving and had no internet until today (posting from my phone is very fiddly!)

I'm half dead laying on the sofa with my laptop perched on my chest.

so what's the latest update with Shirts?

Hey Freaks,

Forgive my absence been moving and had no internet until today (posting from my phone is very fiddly!)

I'm half dead laying on the sofa with my laptop perched on my chest.

so what's the latest update with Shirts?

They are ready. I think, Jazzy will be on later, she's just got home, and has gone to bed, she's very tired!:naughty:

They are ready. I think, Jazzy will be on later, she's just got home, and has gone to bed, she's very tired!:naughty:

Nooooo we're waiting for Cafe Pressing to stop dragging their arse with copyright issues. They've even got to approve the names/numbers on the back. It's SO irritating.

Nooooo we're waiting for Cafe Pressing to stop dragging their arse with copyright issues. They've even got to approve the names/numbers on the back. It's SO irritating.

No probs, thankfully we've got plenty of time to get it sorted. :)

Sorry, thought that'd be sorted by now.

Hope they don't drag it out too long:aah:

Archived