MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had to reopen it just to check:naughty:

Yeah....................lets not get started on how expressive his eyes are.......we haven't got three years to spare.:wink2:

God yeah, I don't even think 3 years would be enough. :wub2:

It makes perfect sense.:wink2:

Hahaha good, I'm glad. Thank you for putting two and two together for me. :aah:

Very true. I am flitting between here and Facebook where I talk to my "normal" friends and have to constantly adjust my way of thinking/writing because they just don't understand over on FB!

Yeah........................constant problem. Sometimes it is a relief to come on here.............at least one is understood here :roftl:

My Grandad is going to drive me down there (From the Isle of Wight! Oh, how I love him :biggrin2: ) and we are going to stay with my Auntie Heather. Thing is, one of my P.E teachers has a V.I.P ticket because she is going as a plus one to the guy who organises the acts, so she's trying to talk to him and see if she can get me and Mil (PunkiePenguin) backstage passes. They're really good friends apparently. Doubt it will happen, but it would be great if it did!!!!! :biggrin2:

My Grandad is going to drive me down there (From the Isle of Wight! Oh' date=' how I love him :biggrin2: ) and we are going to stay with my Auntie Heather. Thing is, one of my P.E teachers has a V.I.P ticket because she is going as a plus one to the guy who organises the acts, so she's trying to talk to him and see if she can get me and Mil (PunkiePenguin) backstage passes. They're really good friends apparently. Doubt it will happen, but it would be great if it did!!!!! :biggrin2:[/quote']

WOW!

Its an MFC rule though :teehee: ... you need to get 30 ish MFC backstage passes:naughty:

WOW!

Its an MFC rule though :teehee: ... you need to get 30 ish MFC backstage passes:naughty:

Would be cool to have an MFC M&G there, chilled relaxed, buy him a pint kind of M&G.

Ohh yehhhhh fish and chips!! :roftl: .. I was well up for that , a tram , kiss me quick hat and some candy floss :aah:

Yes a freak M and G! .. perfect:biggrin2:

I'd rather have fish and chips, but okay :teehee:

It's Cornwall, you gotta have pasties!:wink2:

Would be cool to have an MFC M&G there, chilled relaxed, buy him a pint kind of M&G.

That would be MFC heaven!:mf_lustslow:

I was thinking that he might have a little look around Eden in the daytime because it would be shame to go all that way and not do the tourist bit.

Archived