MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

You pick a number that's available, and then you tell Freddie which you want, then Jazzy will allocate it to a t shirt for you, and give you the link to be able to buy the t shirt.

Most of us are getting the Ts to wear on the day, so if you'd like to join in feel free:thumb_yello:

Are the T-shirts available yet to order ... I've not noticed any links again

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are the T-shirts available yet to order ... I've not noticed any links again

I think Jazzys still waiting for them to clear this patent thing.

You pick a number that's available, and then you tell Freddie which you want, then Jazzy will allocate it to a t shirt for you, and give you the link to be able to buy the t shirt.

Most of us are getting the Ts to wear on the day, so if you'd like to join in feel free:thumb_yello:

Ah, thank you! I get it now :biggrin2: How much will the shirts be? Just before I put my name down for one and then can't afford it! :wink2:

Ah' date=' thank you! I get it now :biggrin2: How much will the shirts be? Just before I put my name down for one and then can't afford it! :wink2:[/quote']

Not sure, I think it's either £14 or £18. You can get a vest top if you'd rather.

Thanks! Can I be number 37 please?? Or do I need to PM?? :thumb_yello:

Thanks! Can I be number 37 please?? Or do I need to PM?? :thumb_yello:

Oooh' date=' vest top :biggrin2: We'll see, I have time to decide :biggrin2:

Can I please be put down for number 29? Or do I need to PM someone and ask? :thumb_yello:[/quote']

Now you've posted, when Fred comes on, he'll put you down:thumb_yello:

Convosations over but I cannot listen to AOW or HE on my own without crying and singing my lungs out.

AOW means so much to me because it came at a time in my life when my whole world had been turned upside down, the first time I got to properly talk to Mika I thanked him for that song and told him how much it had helped me. Okay..gonna go shed a few tears now..happy ones tho :wink2:

What does this freak numbers thing mean? :blink:

It's just some fun for the gig, if you want to take part you get a number and can order a tshirt with your freak number on the back.

The idea behind it? Apart from being a bit of a laugh, Mika sems to apprechiate (cannot spell!) when we do little insane things as a fan club for him, like the hats at Blackpool.:wink2:

Jazz, hope you don't mind but I've done my own shirt (in your design of course!) little less work for you ;)

Decided to go for the one without Mika on it, I prefer the Mubbin/Dr John one! :aah:

For those that asked about price the Tank/Vest top works out at £21 including shipping.

Jazz, hope you don't mind but I've done my own shirt (in your design of course!) little less work for you ;)

Decided to go for the one without Mika on it, I prefer the Mubbin/Dr John one! :aah:

For those that asked about price the Tank/Vest top works out at £21 including shipping.

Oh wow can you do that without them kicking off about copyright?

And d'you want me to send you the hi-res version of the picture, cos otherwise you'll end up with it really small.

Oh wow can you do that without them kicking off about copyright?

And d'you want me to send you the hi-res version of the picture, cos otherwise you'll end up with it really small.

It's ordered now, this it's the Hi-Res one I've used, it was still on my clipboard think on the website from when I accidentally saved Vicky's one last time.

Didn't throw up any objections, think I could have got away with ordering either one, might be easier for everyone to do their own if they can, it's easy enough.

It's ordered now, this it's the Hi-Res one I've used, it was still on my clipboard think on the website from when I accidentally saved Vicky's one last time.

Didn't throw up any objections, think I could have got away with ordering either one, might be easier for everyone to do their own if they can, it's easy enough.

Ohhh okay, maybe I should just upload the picture and everyone can do their own then? Save all this hanging about?

Ohhh okay, maybe I should just upload the picture and everyone can do their own then? Save all this hanging about?

Might be easier, but we still have plenty if time, I'm just impatient! Lol!

*looks for champagne... Can only find Vodka*

Might be easier, but we still have plenty if time, I'm just impatient! Lol!

*looks for champagne... Can only find Vodka*

Yeah, and if there are any copyright issues then everyone can get away with doing their own before they get caught.

LOL you classy girl, you.

You've obviously never set foot in Yorkshire in your life! Faker! :sneaky2:

DevereuxWhippets4Girls.jpg

I know what whippets are I just don't get the Yorkshire connection! I do feel a like bit of a fake..I left when I was 3 and now live on the wrong side of the border in Lancashire!:blush-anim-cl:

But on topic..just been watching a clip on the Eden website talking about the venue and it's made me uber excited!!!!!

I don't think i can last almost 3 months!!

I know what whippets are I just don't get the Yorkshire connection! I do feel a like bit of a fake..I left when I was 3 and now live on the wrong side of the border in Lancashire!:blush-anim-cl:

But on topic..just been watching a clip on the Eden website talking about the venue and it's made me uber excited!!!!!

I don't think i can last almost 3 months!!

Yorkshiremen always have whippets! Pssssht! Even an Essex girl knows that!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaah 3 months is waaaay too long. And then after that it's another 2 months til we have our tent party! :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: Just checked, it's EXACTLY 12 weeks today until Eden.

Archived