MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Yorkshiremen always have whippets! Pssssht! Even an Essex girl knows that!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaah 3 months is waaaay too long. And then after that it's another 2 months til we have our tent party! :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: Just checked, it's EXACTLY 12 weeks today until Eden.

Well, I've never heard of that before! Lurchers maybe but never heard of a Yorkshire man and his whippet! why does that sound so rude to me? :naughty:

12 weeks sounds so much sooner! Lol! I'm oing down the week before so need to find somewhere with an internet connection to keep up to date with last minute arrangements!

TENT PARTY!! :camping: It's my first every festival, not sure if I should be excited or scared! Lol!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I've never heard of that before! Lurchers maybe but never heard of a Yorkshire man and his whippet! why does that sound so rude to me? :naughty:

12 weeks sounds so much sooner! Lol! I'm oing down the week before so need to find somewhere with an internet connection to keep up to date with last minute arrangements!

TENT PARTY!! :camping: It's my first every festival, not sure if I should be excited or scared! Lol!

I'm not from Yorkshire but I've got a Whippet Lurcher, she's excellent. :blush-anim-cl:

And it sounds rude because you have a filthy mind young lady!

If you can't get internet then don't worry too much, I'll text you any last minute updates, of which I'm sure there'll be plenty, hahah.

It's my first festival as someone who's actually paying to go, I did the festival circuit last year and it's slightly different when you spend most of the day covered in beer with achey feet. Should be good this time though!

I don't have a whippet :blush-anim-cl: Is that because I am a Yorkshire woman and not a Yorkshire man?

I think that's probably very much the case. :aah:

Do you say ba ecky thump ta pigeons? :aah:

Well, I did before I came to live in Scotland............they don't speak Yorkshire up here.:wink2:

Mind you, I was in London last night..............they don't speak it there either:roftl:

It's not really a proper festival though is it :blink: Or I didn't think it was ... it's not exactly your Reading and Glastonbury or T in the Park is it ... or V ... :teehee:

No It's a different type of 'festival' isn't it.............where a place gets set up for acts and has one headline act per night for a few weekends - or a series of nights - Mika has played quite a lot of these hasn't he.

It's not really a proper festival though is it :blink: Or I didn't think it was ... it's not exactly your Reading and Glastonbury or T in the Park is it ... or V ... :teehee:

Yeah, talking about V, sorry for the confusion! ;)

Actually the only stories Ive heard are from leeds / reading and a few years ago it was a lot heavier and rocking in terms of bands ..

Expect an all night partyyyyy:biggrin2:

Will be packing lots of Red bull! If it's too crazy I'll retreat to the disabled area but hoping I won't need to, not for Mika's performance anyway.

Will be packing lots of Red bull! If it's too crazy I'll retreat to the disabled area but hoping I won't need to, not for Mika's performance anyway.

You shouldn't really have a problem with V fest ... it's normally alot nicer festival then the others ... if you've not been to a festival before it's probably the best one to go to for a first time experience :thumb_yello:

You shouldn't really have a problem with V fest ... it's normally alot nicer festival then the others ... if you've not been to a festival before it's probably the best one to go to for a first time experience :thumb_yello:

Really glad to hear that! Am kinda nervous about whole festival thing but there are just too many of my fav artists playing at V this year!

Really glad to hear that! Am kinda nervous about whole festival thing but there are just too many of my fav artists playing at V this year!

I'm not really a festival person ... but I went every year to V fest in Chelmsford between 1996-2005 ... haven't been for awhile though to a festival ... 2006 was the last one I went to and that was Reading :wub2:

Looking forward to going again this year ... not bought my ticket yet .... but I will :wink2:

I'm not really a festival person ... but I went every year to V fest in Chelmsford between 1996-2005 ... haven't been for awhile though to a festival ... 2006 was the last one I went to and that was Reading :wub2:

Looking forward to going again this year ... not bought my ticket yet .... but I will :wink2:

Is Weston Park too far for you? If not you should totally come join Rose, Jazz and Me! :wink2:

Is Weston Park too far for you? If not you should totally come join Rose, Jazz and Me! :wink2:

:no: Too far I'm afraid - Chelmsford is only an hour by train for me - Don't think I can go to both :teehee:

Hello highlander freak .. did you have a nice easter , you moved and settled now?

Hello Lowland Freak.

Yeah thanks - had a quick trip to London for my Nieces birthday but otherwise DIY. No, not moved yet - up to our eyeballs in work - moving in the week after Eden hopefully :thumb_yello:

You had a good Easter?

Hello Lowland Freak.

Yeah thanks - had a quick trip to London for my Nieces birthday but otherwise DIY. No, not moved yet - up to our eyeballs in work - moving in the week after Eden hopefully :thumb_yello:

You had a good Easter?

Yessssssssssss it was andis hubby Birthday .. we had one helluva party , then going to see my god kids the next day and playing football .. I felt like i was 1000 years old :aah:

Apart from that its just sooo nice being off , I can occupy myself very easy :biggrin2:

Archived