MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Yessssssssssss it was andis hubby Birthday .. we had one helluva party , then going to see my god kids the next day and playing football .. I felt like i was 1000 years old :aah:

Apart from that its just sooo nice being off , I can occupy myself very easy :biggrin2:

Sounds like a great weekend :biggrin2:

Yeah, being off is great isn't it - at least it is just a four day week this week :thumb_yello:.

I am having two weeks off after Eden - I can't wait :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really glad to hear that! Am kinda nervous about whole festival thing but there are just too many of my fav artists playing at V this year!

Me and Bexxy have a great system at festivals:wink2:

Hey Freddie :bye: Can I pelase be put down as number 29 if possible? :biggrin2:

And morning everyone.....off to see Kick Ass today, and gonna buy the soundtrack after....just for Mika of course :wink2:

Can't wait till June!!!!!!!! I'm so damn excited! :aah: Was going with one of my P.E teachers from school because her friend organises all the acts that go so she's his +1 for the weekend and she was hoping to get me and Mil backstage. Not sure about that yet though, because she's gone away to Thailand for the Easter hols. But anyway, if that doesn't work out, to get in, me and Mil will have to be with an adult....yeah, we missed out by 6 months :teehee: So I was wondering if maybe we could meet up with some of you guys. You know, MFCers together? Anyway, let me know :thumb_yello: Have a good day everyone!

Hey Freddie :bye: Can I pelase be put down as number 29 if possible? :biggrin2:

And morning everyone.....off to see Kick Ass today' date=' and gonna buy the soundtrack after....just for Mika of course :wink2:

Can't wait till June!!!!!!!! I'm so damn excited! :aah: Was going with one of my P.E teachers from school because her friend organises all the acts that go so she's his +1 for the weekend and she was hoping to get me and Mil backstage. Not sure about that yet though, because she's gone away to Thailand for the Easter hols. But anyway, if that doesn't work out, to get in, me and Mil will have to be with an adult....yeah, we missed out by 6 months :teehee: So I was wondering if maybe we could meet up with some of you guys. You know, MFCers together? Anyway, let me know :thumb_yello: Have a good day everyone![/quote']

Consider it done:biggrin2:

Yes we are meeting on the sataday night and before as a huge group! so yes you have many adults that can take care of you :biggrin2:

Consider it done:biggrin2:

Yes we are meeting on the sataday night and before as a huge group! so yes you have many adults that can take care of you :biggrin2:

Thank you :biggrin2:

And that would be great thanks. Would really like to meet on the Saturday night so I could get to know everyone, but I think we're going out for a meal with my Auntie Heather because we're staying with her for the weekend. But I'll talk to my Grandad and see what the plans are anyway. Thank you! :thumb_yello:

Thank you :biggrin2:

And that would be great thanks. Would really like to meet on the Saturday night so I could get to know everyone' date=' but I think we're going out for a meal with my Auntie Heather because we're staying with her for the weekend. But I'll talk to my Grandad and see what the plans are anyway. Thank you! :thumb_yello:[/quote']

Yes sure :thumb_yello:

Beer garden if its hot , some food and chats :thumb_yello:

Keep an eye or ask , we are doing something for sure

Cant wait to meet you again Rose!!!

yup. freak #5:thumb_yello:

Be lovely to see you again. It's a beautiful part of the world, had a few great holidays down there.

:dunno: I don't even know how I'm getting there yet or what! :aah: What's happening Saturday night?

Ohhhhh .. theres a crowd coming from up north Im sure we can help in some form

Edit .. seen the jazzy post

Yesh Sataday night , meet up , beer garden , some food some chats .. hopefully it will be nice and hot :thumb_yello:

Be lovely to see you again. It's a beautiful part of the world, had a few great holidays down there.

I've never been to Cornwall before. Great to hear that it's such a beautiful place.

Archived