MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Didn't Jazzy offer you a ride earlier?

yes she has, but I'm still waiting to see how the original plan is gonna turn out. I'm probably getting there with the help of the Donut crew, just gotta see how it's all gonna pan out first :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohhhhh .. theres a crowd coming from up north Im sure we can help in some form

Edit .. seen the jazzy post

Yesh Sataday night , meet up , beer garden , some food some chats .. hopefully it will be nice and hot :thumb_yello:

that sounds nice, I shall see what happens :thumb_yello:

Hi! :biggrin2: Can I be put down for Freak number 37 please? (last time I looked it wasn't taken) I posted a few pages back, but I don't think anyone saw...

LoveLoveMika told me I should post again! Thanks!

Am really looking forward to it and meeting up with you guys. :biggrin2:

Hi! :biggrin2: Can I be put down for Freak number 37 please? (last time I looked it wasn't taken) I posted a few pages back, but I don't think anyone saw...

LoveLoveMika told me I should post again! Thanks!

Am really looking forward to it and meeting up with you guys. :biggrin2:

Yeh!!!

We meet you at last:biggrin2:

You shall be added right now:biggrin2:

COME COME COME COME COME COME I'VE NEVER MET YOU SO IF YOU DONT COME FOR MIKA, PURELY COME FOR MEEEEEEE :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Mwahhahaahahahahaha, ok, I will see what I can arrange. Doubletrouble, help me:mf_rosetinted:

yes she has, but I'm still waiting to see how the original plan is gonna turn out. I'm probably getting there with the help of the Donut crew, just gotta see how it's all gonna pan out first :thumb_yello:

Well I'll have space in my car so if you need a lift it's there. Just as long as you get there all right. :thumb_yello:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH I want it to be Juuuuune!

I don't know how to get there, where to fly etc. Dunno if I will do it, too much arranging on such a short notice:naughty:

Newquay is the most local airport but if you fly to London you could probably hook in with someone to travel from there?

Newquay is the most local airport but if you fly to London you could probably hook in with someone to travel from there?

Yeah well, I don't think I can make it happen now at this point :tears: Too much to arrange and too little time.

I don't know how to get there, where to fly etc. Dunno if I will do it, too much arranging on such a short notice:naughty:

If you fly to Bristol earlyish Saturday, I can give you a ride down:thumb_yello:

Why not fly to London? Jazzy has a spare space in her car like so (below). I probably will end up going with the Donuts..so...

Well I'll have space in my car so if you need a lift it's there. Just as long as you get there all right. :thumb_yello:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH I want it to be Juuuuune!

Only just over two months!! I can't believe how quick it's come! Though to be honest, I did need that break from Mika traveling lol. I like a good build up :biggrin2:

Why not fly to London? Jazzy has a spare space in her car like so (below). I probably will end up going with the Donuts..so...

That sounds so weird, I'll end up going with the donuts, as in I see you in a car with real donuts now:naughty:

Who knows...anything can happen.

Only just over two months!! I can't believe how quick it's come! Though to be honest, I did need that break from Mika traveling lol. I like a good build up :biggrin2:

Hahah I'd only just got over my Mika plague then Vienna came and I'm still knackered from it - no sleep the night before, horrific! It always seems to be soooo long away but before you know it you're waiting at the train station/airport/in traffic and it's the big day! Crazy stuff!

That sounds so weird, I'll end up going with the donuts, as in I see you in a car with real donuts now:naughty:

Who knows...anything can happen.

You're more than welcome to jump in my car if you fly into London, as Caz said. And actually, saying that, I do have spaces so if anyone needs a lift down from the south east area then you're more than welcome. :biggrin2:

Hahah I'd only just got over my Mika plague then Vienna came and I'm still knackered from it - no sleep the night before, horrific! It always seems to be soooo long away but before you know it you're waiting at the train station/airport/in traffic and it's the big day! Crazy stuff!

Yeah exactly. I mean, all that stuff happened in September...and then February came so suddenly...despite having a four month break from Mika, Feb felt like it came the next day.

I don't know about you, but seeing Mika so many times in one week/one month does kinda kill the excitement. Don't get me wrong, I freakin' LOVE going to see him and would like to think I'd never stop (:teehee:) but the good thing about breaks is that it ignites that excited feeling again. Instead of that "I'm just popping down London to see Mika and the gang", I wanna feel "OMG I'm totally excited and vamped by this! I can't wait to feel the buzz when I get first row and the first notes blast through the speakers!" kinda feeling.

Everything kinda became "too" normal and I wasn't sure if I liked it. It felt weird that it felt normal rather than exciting, and that's why I can wait. Shepherds Bush...Hammersmith 08...Sadler's Wells...these were all such exciting gigs for me. Even the pub! I remember feeling as though I was buzzing. I wanna get that again.

And that's nothing to do with me going off Mika - certainly not! - I just started to wonder if there was such thing as "too much in such short space of time." Do you get me? So I guess this is like a little experiment.

I know there are plenty more people who see him way more than I do...and I wonder if any of them feel the same...but the thing is, whenever I go to see Mika it's always London. People travel everywhere and I guess that's why Mika gigs are perhaps always exciting to them because it's always a different country with a different crowd. How did you feel when you traveled, Jazzy? Do you get what I'm saying?

Maybe this is why I'm looking forward to this particular gig. ROAD TRIP! SUMMER! OUTDOOR GIG! SOMETHING NEW!

Archived