MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm all about love, peace and poodles:mf_rosetinted:

It's actually all about coming to Cornwall to experience British Summertime and to stalk a certain skinny curly haired dude whose name means plastic bag...

I ain't going to Glastonbury :no:

My sister and niece are going, but doubt they'll go to watch him. My niece just doesn't like him, and my sister likes to go to the Jazzworld tent.

I'm all about love, peace and poodles:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry for butting in but you will probably get no peace until you agree to go.

You have lots of time to prepare, 11 weeks & 3 days (who's counting):wink2:

It's actually all about coming to Cornwall to experience British Summertime and to stalk a certain skinny curly haired dude whose name means plastic bag...

Oh really? I don't think British Summertime is that much different from Dutchland's:naughty:

Sorry for butting in but you will probably get no peace until you agree to go.

You have lots of time to prepare, 11 weeks & 3 days (who's counting):wink2:

Last gigs I had 6 months to prepare:roftl:

Oh really? I don't think British Summertime is that much different from Dutchland's:naughty:

How about you come over here and find out? :das: Come ooonnnn. All you need to do is book a flight and sort some accomodation out with another MFCer. Simples!

How about you come over here and find out? :das: Come ooonnnn. All you need to do is book a flight and sort some accomodation out with another MFCer. Simples!

As I said, I will think about it:naughty:

As I said, I will think about it:naughty:

I'll put you in my bag after I see Mika in Amsterdam ... you'll have to invent shrinking techniques though ... but I'm sure it will work :teehee:

Oh my goodness!! Today is a glorious day, walked around town in just t-shirt and leggings! 15 degrees in April is unheard of in the UK, I swear :aah: Absolutely beautiful.

If Eden will be like this, I will be more than happy.

Oh my goodness!! Today is a glorious day, walked around town in just t-shirt and leggings! 15 degrees in April is unheard of in the UK, I swear :aah: Absolutely beautiful.

If Eden will be like this, I will be more than happy.

I hope it will be a bit hotter than 15 degrees. At my age the blood is thinning out a bit, I'd be freezing at anything less than 22 degress:aah:

Just booked accommodation for Eden at Gwyndra House B&B. Did somebody else mention they had booked here?:freak:

YEAH me and lippy lips booked in here, my train tickets arrived today, not booked for coming home yet tooooo expensive at mo :teehee:

YEAH me and lippy lips booked in here, my train tickets arrived today, not booked for coming home yet tooooo expensive at mo :teehee:

Looking forward to meeting you there.:thumb_yello: We still have to book our flights. Still deciding whether to fly over on Friday or saturday.

Archived