MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure you will babeeeeh:wub2:

Oh we're very lovey-dovey this evening:naughty:

Are you two getting married ... can I wear a hat :teehee:

:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, and Mika is going to be at our wedding and it's gonna hit all the papers :roftl:

Oh Ingie I forgot to ask, will you marry me? :aah::lmao:

Yes, and Mika is going to be at our wedding and it's gonna hit all the papers :roftl:

Oh Ingie I forgot to ask, will you marry me? :aah::lmao:

HELL YEAH!

Let's marry at the end of the year, in India, like Katy Perry and Russell Brand. Mika has no excuse to not come then:mf_rosetinted:

HELL YEAH!

Let's marry at the end of the year, in India, like Katy Perry and Russell Brand. Mika has no excuse to not come then:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, Mika loves India. He's goes over there for Yogic Flying lessons, y'know.

Oh, Mika loves India. He's goes over there for Yogic Flying lessons, y'know.

Yeah he's such a master of those lessons he did - he doesn't even need a plane to get there ... he just floats :teehee:

Yeah he's such a master of those lessons he did - he doesn't even need a plane to get there ... he just floats :teehee:

:aah::roftl: Jezus that's a hilarious image.

**backstage at show**

Me: Where's Mika? He must have got changed by now.

You: Yeah I know. I mean, I know he likes to take his time but it's seriously taking the piss now.

Mika: Yooo-hooo!!

(You and I look up...to see Mika floating by the ceiling...in the position dead people use when in water)

You+I: :shocked::freak:

:aah::roftl: Jezus that's a hilarious image.

**backstage at show**

Me: Where's Mika? He must have got changed by now.

You: Yeah I know. I mean, I know he likes to take his time but it's seriously taking the piss now.

Mika: Yooo-hooo!!

(You and I look up...to see Mika floating by the ceiling...in the position dead people use when in water)

You+I: :shocked::freak:

Yeah ... :teehee: I can imagine him then thinking ... how the hell do I now get down ... I didn't go to that lesson .... Mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy help me :aah:

Yeah we could just float down the aisle! :lmao:

Quite a disturbing sight:roftl:

Dude: "Do you Caroline...take Ingrid to be your....hey where are you floating?"

Me: "FLOAT BACK HERE NOW MISSY! YOU SO DON'T LEAVE ME SOARING HERE AT THE AISLE ALL BY MYSELF!"

:aah:

Yeah ... :teehee: I can imagine him then thinking ... how the hell do I now get down ... I didn't go to that lesson .... Mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy help me :aah:

:lmfao:

Mama.P: Well I told you to go to that lesson but you never listened, as always

Mika: I WAS BORED!! I just wanted to know how to fly!! And I'm scared of heights!

Me: How can TALL people be afraid of heights?

Mika: SHADDUP!

Quite a disturbing sight:roftl:

Dude: "Do you Caroline...take Ingrid to be your....hey where are you floating?"

Me: "FLOAT BACK HERE NOW MISSY! YOU SO DON'T LEAVE ME SOARING HERE AT THE AISLE ALL BY MYSELF!"

:aah:

:lmfao::lmfao: *imagines having no control over the floating and just end up floating anywhere* :roftl::roftl:

:lmfao:

Mama.P: Well I told you to go to that lesson but you never listened, as always

Mika: I WAS BORED!! I just wanted to know how to fly!! And I'm scared of heights!

Me: How can TALL people be afraid of heights?

Mika: SHADDUP!

:lmfao::lmfao: *imagines having no control over the floating and just end up floating anywhere* :roftl::roftl:

Mwahahaha we're on the roll tonight:roftl:

We're always on a roll, whatchoo talkin' about Ingie :mf_rosetinted:

You're on a roll ... are you turning to cannibalism now - marry me and then I'll eat you - I had a roll today ... you weren't on it though :teehee:

You're on a roll ... are you turning to cannibalism now - marry me and then I'll eat you - I had a roll today ... you weren't on it though :teehee:

I was so confused by your post until I saw your last sentence LOL. If Mika can be on a milk carton, I can be on a roll :mf_rosetinted:

I always love an on topic thread :thumb_yello::naughty:

It doesn't exist ... well not in the MFC ... :teehee: How's you ... I was gonna say hi in the Goldlings but as you're here :bye: Why do you have to travel so far to get to a B & Q - that is crazy :lmfao:

Would put me off DIY forever ... though you probably are already getting that way :teehee:

It doesn't exist ... well not in the MFC ... :teehee: How's you ... I was gonna say hi in the Goldlings but as you're here :bye: Why do you have to travel so far to get to a B & Q - that is crazy :lmfao:

Would put me off DIY forever ... though you probably are already getting that way :teehee:

Are you familiar with Scotland?:naughty:

Hi Laurel. how are you? had a good day off?

Are you familiar with Scotland?:naughty:

Hi Laurel. how are you? had a good day off?

Yes ... but I've only been to big cities ... Glasgow, Dundee, Edinburgh ... I'm sure they have B & Q's there :teehee: I forget it's not all like that :teehee:

I've had a lovely day off ... I actually managed to watch the Grand National for once ... I never get to see it cos' of work - I forgot it was on :naughty:

Yes ... but I've only been to big cities ... Glasgow, Dundee, Edinburgh ... I'm sure they have B & Q's there :teehee: I forget it's not all like that :teehee:

I've had a lovely day off ... I actually managed to watch the Grand National for once ... I never get to see it cos' of work - I forgot it was on :naughty:

Yes, I know you have been to Scotland...........I was only joking :naughty:. The first time that we drove up to the North we nearly got caught out with Petrol - or even without it because we didn't realise that there wouldn't be a petrol station every few miles :shocked:

Good - glad you have had a good day. I usually watch the National but not today as I was going to B and Q:naughty:. Was it good?

Archived