MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

An advantage of a male boss is just puppy eyes and he's sold...at least mine is. The only time it didn't work I got so pissed at him I scared him with my evil glare:naughty:

:roftl: Women tend to be more headstrong when in a managerial position, I find :blink: We used to have a male boss and he was freakin' lovely, God I miss him sometimes :roftl:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:roftl: Women tend to be more headstrong when in a managerial position, I find :blink: We used to have a male boss and he was freakin' lovely, God I miss him sometimes :roftl:

Yeah, I actually have to ask the head of my department for days off, who is a female, but I thought, Why not go to the manager instead?:roftl: Good thing though, last time I asked for a Friday off, she came to me and said: WHY DO YOU HAVE THE FRIDAY OFF? WE ONLY HAVE ONE PERSON IN THE MORNING!

And I just went like: Oh chyea sorry, not my problem, bye:naughty:

Yeah, I actually have to ask the head of my department for days off, who is a female, but I thought, Why not go to the manager instead?:roftl: Good thing though, last time I asked for a Friday off, she came to me and said: WHY DO YOU HAVE THE FRIDAY OFF? WE ONLY HAVE ONE PERSON IN THE MORNING!

And I just went like: Oh chyea sorry, not my problem, bye:naughty:

:aah: Females can get so angry, men tend to be more laid back :roftl: Tbh there's only one manager I'm ever so slightly afraid of, but I still wouldn't say no to my old male manager coming back lol :roftl:

:aah: Females can get so angry, men tend to be more laid back :roftl: Tbh there's only one manager I'm ever so slightly afraid of, but I still wouldn't say no to my old male manager coming back lol :roftl:

Yeah well, the assistant manager is leaving now and he was the only one who loved Mika as well. He is gay and it's so funny when he drools all over Mika:roftl:

He went like: "When I'm gone, let me know how Mika was in Spain, somehow!":wub2:

Yeah well, the assistant manager is leaving now and he was the only one who loved Mika as well. He is gay and it's so funny when he drools all over Mika:roftl:

He went like: "When I'm gone, let me know how Mika was in Spain, somehow!":wub2:

Aww :wub2:

Hi guys

Was at the cinema today watching Kick Ass, and when I came out my manager called me over to talk to me about the whole dates thing...

She said that 7 people have booked these dates off and I was like Oh no...this doesn't look good at all...but then she said that they looked at what films were coming out that week and that I am the LAST person allowed to have those days off so...

I AM FREAKIN' COMING GUYS!!!! CORNWALL AIN'T GONNA KNOW WHAT'S HIT IT! :aah::biggrin2:

Hi guys

Was at the cinema today watching Kick Ass, and when I came out my manager called me over to talk to me about the whole dates thing...

She said that 7 people have booked these dates off and I was like Oh no...this doesn't look good at all...but then she said that they looked at what films were coming out that week and that I am the LAST person allowed to have those days off so...

I AM FREAKIN' COMING GUYS!!!! CORNWALL AIN'T GONNA KNOW WHAT'S HIT IT! :aah::biggrin2:

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Yes!!!!!!

Now Im starting to feel better

Hi guys

GREAT news!!!!:biggrin2:

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Yes!!!!!!

Now Im starting to feel better

Come on...June...Cornwall...*hopefully* good weather...this is gonna be good...ESPECIALLY with me there :biggrin2::roftl::teehee:

GREAT news!!!!:biggrin2:

I KNOW!!!! I hugged my manager :roftl:

What would rock it for me, is if Allegra comes:wub2::thumb_yello:

Yes!!!! I have a spare too if she wants it:wub2:

Got the week off, Freddie's got my ticket, no volcano is gonna stop me now:mf_rosetinted:

Yes .. no freak tidal waves , some force is trying to keep us apart:sneaky2:

PARTAY TIME, WHOOOO :woot_jump::yay:

yesssssssssssss ... and caz too :wub2:

Quite the gang we have

Hoping for sun sun sun :wub2:

Hoping for sun sun sun :wub2:

yes hopefully it wont rain. last time i went to an open air gig in amsterdam it was raining cats and dogs all day long but thankfully the weather was perfect while Mika was on stage.

yes hopefully it wont rain. last time i went to an open air gig in amsterdam it was raining cats and dogs all day long but thankfully the weather was perfect while Mika was on stage.

cats and dogs lol, you're becoming quite the Brit!

Archived