MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i might have to cancel cos of some probs. the volcano ash thingy has done... :tears:

I'm sure the backlog will be cleared up before the end of June!:blink:

I was looking at flights for the Skive festival on Ryanair last night, and it's only £6 return! BARGAIN!!!

Ohh lordy ... it will be gone by then .. things are pretty much back now

Its cos of the bill i will get soon for my meds. I couldnt get the right meds. i was suppose to have (and that i dont have to pay for) when there was the probs. with no air traffic so they had to order some that i have to pay for and thats about 245£

I guess thats to Kastrup/copenhagen airport... then you only have to cross denmark to get to where the show is...

It was to Arhus airport.

Just looked at the prices of trains and that's only £20 for a single ticket!

Blimey it's cheap to get there!

It was to Arhus airport.

Just looked at the prices of trains and that's only £20 for a single ticket!

Blimey it's cheap to get there!

I'm not going to Skive ... I'm not ... definitely ... not .... stop tempting me to look woman :aah:

I'm not going to Skive ... I'm not ... definitely ... not .... stop tempting me to look woman :aah:

Sorry:naughty:

It's really getting me going this, never been to Denmark!

Did they ever confirm the Skive festival date? If not I would be cautious with this one as it's so close to the Asian tour.

Ah, is that why the thread is closed?

Ah, is that why the thread is closed?

I don't recall why it was opened/closed, but I would imagine so. I think it's odd that they haven't confirmed this one when so many of the other later festival dates have been announced.

Here's the design for the shirts, you'll have to order it as soon as you make your design. Stretch out the image until it says 'maximum image size'. And make sure you save the MASSIVE version of the picture, otherwise you won't get a very big pic on your tee. :)

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1610/image18j.jpg

Freddie, could you put the link in the first post so people can find it pretty please? :biggrin2:

Archived