MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the design for the shirts, you'll have to order it as soon as you make your design. Stretch out the image until it says 'maximum image size'. And make sure you save the MASSIVE version of the picture, otherwise you won't get a very big pic on your tee. :)

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1610/image18j.jpg

Freddie, could you put the link in the first post so people can find it pretty please? :biggrin2:

Coolski!!! Im on it faster than a fast thing

Ooft! £300 for return flights for 2 of us!!? This is turning into a VERY expensive weekend! lol

Have you check on sky scanner? They'll search all the airlines and find the cheapest price for you. :thumb_yello:

Here's the design for the shirts, you'll have to order it as soon as you make your design. Stretch out the image until it says 'maximum image size'. And make sure you save the MASSIVE version of the picture, otherwise you won't get a very big pic on your tee. :)

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1610/image18j.jpg

Freddie, could you put the link in the first post so people can find it pretty please? :biggrin2:

Just to clear something up....are we meant to do this on a specific website, or are we ordering the actual shirts from anywhere we want. Because there's a shop over here that will do it for me too.

But if it is from a specific website, can you please let me know the web address. I think I missed that part :boxed:

Sorry!

Btw, the design looks amazing!!!! :aah:

Just to clear something up....are we meant to do this on a specific website' date=' or are we ordering the actual shirts from anywhere we want. Because there's a shop over here that will do it for me too.

But if it is from a specific website, can you please let me know the web address. I think I missed that part :boxed:

Sorry!

Btw, the design looks amazing!!!! :aah:[/quote']

Well I was doing it on Cafe Press originally but if you know somewhere that's able to do it for you then go for it. I was only sticking with Cafe Press because I was doing everyone's before but now we're doing our own it's up to you. :thumb_yello:

Don't forget your name and Freak# on the back!

Well I was doing it on Cafe Press originally but if you know somewhere that's able to do it for you then go for it. I was only sticking with Cafe Press because I was doing everyone's before but now we're doing our own it's up to you. :thumb_yello:

Could you put up the Mika version of the pic too please, MIKA rules said she preferred that one to the mubbins and Dr John. :original:

Did they ever confirm the Skive festival date? If not I would be cautious with this one as it's so close to the Asian tour.

yu prob. already knew that he prob. wont make it cos he have a performance in Switzerland the day before and Tokyo the 7th :crybaby:

Ok then :original: Well I'll have a look and compare prices :biggrin2:

And is it our name, or our MFC user name along with our freak number? Sorry about the questions! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... :biggrin2:

One is looking forward to it , a nice drive down early Saturday and then chill in the red hot sun:wub2:

Do you reside with the Queen now or something? :roftl:

I'm really excited. :biggrin2: I wonder what kind of show it will be.

I have never been to a Mika outdoor gig , I wanted to do that Somerset house one ... I think that was .. it should just be a very different experience :wub2:

One .. yes .. when talking to you .. I try to be word perfect :aah:

I have never been to a Mika outdoor gig , I wanted to do that Somerset house one ... I think that was .. it should just be a very different experience :wub2:

:roftl:

I remember Somerset House! We had a Gig Thread Party whilst it was happening :roftl:

Freddie is like da king of the MFC....Queen of England...King of MFC...all the same...blends in nicely together:mf_rosetinted:

I've technically done 7 outdoor shows, Somerset House, Glasto, T4, V Fest, PDP, Westerpark and Bestival.

The other Glasto and Latitude shows were in a tent, so I don't think you can count them as outdoor, can you?

I've never been to an outdoorsy gig thing before (I've led such a boring life) so sorry for my ignorance but will there be some kind of a queing system beforehand.

The photo of the place look amazing.

Archived