MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

I've never been to an outdoorsy gig thing before (I've led such a boring life) so sorry for my ignorance but will there be some kind of a queing system beforehand.

The photo of the place look amazing.

No idea, that's what I've just asked :roftl:

Though if John's gonna be there we should be okay. (Mika's very amazing Tour Manager)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though if John's gonna be there we should be okay. (Mika's very amazing Tour Manager)

I guess we'll do the numbers as usual.

Depending on heavy the night before is, will see how early the queue starts:roftl::roftl::roftl:

That would be good. Glad you managed to get your time off. Have you far to travel?

I wonder what time we'll have to start queueing :blink:

Hmmmmmm Im happy to be a row or two back on this one with Mika Mad (also tall) .. we have a few smaller ones at this :blink:

No idea .. isnt it an experience where you can look around at the flowers and things . . then again it could be early :aah:

As long as us lot get the front few rows that would be dandy :biggrin2:

Has anyone ordered their t-shirts yet? I'm gonna have to wait to get someone to help me with mine. Still not good at this computer lark:aah:

I want to order one for my 12 year old niece, can I presume the young ones would prefer the vest style?

Hmmmmmm Im happy to be a row or two back on this one with Mika Mad (also tall) .. we have a few smaller ones at this :blink:

No idea .. isnt it an experience where you can look around at the flowers and things . . then again it could be early :aah:

Your ticket for the gig gets you in to the project the next day to look at everything. We may do that as we're staying Monday night also.

Has anyone ordered their t-shirts yet? I'm gonna have to wait to get someone to help me with mine. Still not good at this computer lark:aah:

I want to order one for my 12 year old niece, can I presume the young ones would prefer the vest style?

Viv ordered hers and my Ts last night, should have it by the day.

That would be good. Glad you managed to get your time off. Have you far to travel?

Yes it was definitely a fight lol! And yes, I have far to travel - I'm from Essex!

I NEED to be front row since I'm so small :roftl:

Yes it was definitely a fight lol! And yes, I have far to travel - I'm from Essex!

I NEED to be front row since I'm so small :roftl:

You and me both:naughty:

Im chilled on this one .. a few rows back at a festival type place is not so bad .. for me anyways .. being tall and all :biggrin2:

Definitely front row for me or i'm seeing nothin ... being small and all:roftl:

Im chilled on this one .. a few rows back at a festival type place is not so bad .. for me anyways .. being tall and all :biggrin2:

Maybe I should get a pair of those cool stilts, you can get now?

:wub2: Stand with me, stand with me, Freddie! :wub2::biggrin2:

We'll try not to crush the little ones at the front!:naughty:

Hi freaky Vicky!

I'm not here really (as you can see!), hope you're feeling groooooovy.

I've just discovered that Vampire Weekend are playing the Eden Project on the Thursday before Mika. I absolutely love them, but there's no way that I could stretch what is already along weekend to include the Thursday.:tears:

Hi freaky Vicky!

I've just discovered that Vampire Weekend are playing the Eden Project on the Thursday before Mika. I absolutely love them, but there's no way that I could stretch what is already along weekend to include the Thursday.:tears:

yikes! that's a bummer eh .... always Mika wins!:teehee:

good to see you not here!:aah:

Are our T's ready yet? sorry so behind!!

Hi freaky Vicky!

They are playing at R1s Big Weekend, in Bangor, up North of you. You should register, you never know!

Archived