MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIGHT. Link for the image for the t shirts is on the first page. Due to cafe press sodding about we're going to have to do our own because you need to design them and order them straight away or they start banging on about copyright.

Format for it is, picture on front, stretched to maximum size and centred. Then on the back you have centred text, and it's kind of like the back of a football shirt - name lined up with the top, fairly big, then 'freak#' underneath and a little bit smaller, then really huge and centred on the back is your number. I was doing them in purple before but I spose you can choose whatever colour you like for it.

Hope that's everything?

Any sentance that begins with ... RIGHT ... means buisness :roftl:

Thankies Jazzy

LOL There's a lot to explain and my brain is wiped from being a hardworking student all day! *sits back and eats Italian biscuits*

Did robi get you those bickies that you dip in wine !!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Those are dream man!

Noooo I got some chokini from the airport because my flight was delayed and it was the only food they had in the shop, haha!

1249008160.jpg

OM NOM NOM!

Lord :shocked:

Its worth heading over there JUST for those:wub2:

Haha, I didn't have the plastic cherries or the curiously coloured bevvy, but they were welllllll nice.

All gone though. :sad:

They are playing at R1s Big Weekend, in Bangor, up North of you. You should register, you never know!

There's no way I could go, even if I did manage to get a ticket:tears:. May is by far my busiest month. -I am working 7 days a week and have only had one day off since the beginning of March!

I had THE weirdest dream about this gig last night ...

I was just walkin' round London...though it looked more like the playground from my Junior School...:blink:...And there was a red brick building by me...just like my it was in my Junior School but in my head I was definitely in London...xD And I saw Mika with a keyboard huddled right next to the building...he was facing towards the wall...and there was a wall next to him and there were wires going in the window and there was a big speaker on the ledge...

Not wanting to interrupt but fancying some free, solo Mika music...I hid round the corner only to find other MFCers there too :lmfao: Don't know who they were though...turns out Mika was SOUNDCHECKING :blink: Odd...

(Please bear with me, I had three dreams all rolled into one...at this point my dream went into something else and then carried on the Mika one afterwards...:roftl:)

So yeah. And then I start talking to him about something...dunno what it was...and the next thing I know I'm at this big outdoor event...I'm guessing it was Eden (which is why I'm writing here and not in the dream thread lol) and I couldn't decide where in the front row to stand...I ended up on iMMa's side of the stage and said to the woman next to me "we're on iMMa's side" and the woman turned around and it was iMMa :aah: And I was like "Oh...I'm erm...I'll be here when you're on stage." I think she just smiled and left...:aah:

NEXT thing I know I'm backstage, Mika's there and we're kinda talking...and then there's talk of what I'm gonna be...I wanted to be the Bride...but I couldn't cos I was too short...I didn't want to be LG or BG because I wanted to be pretty and not have the masks...:roftl: So they made me be bridesmaid instead...and the dress was really, really tight :blink:

So then I'm trying to find some shoes to wear but Mama.P is telling everyone to stomp on stage :shocked: So I was like OMG!! Cos I had nowhere in the line...so I asked her if I could go barefoot and she said yeah...so I'm stomping on stage...and before I get off Mika's kneeling on the floor on the stage looking really lost and confused so I grab his hand and drag him off stage...

And then as I'm about to get out of my clothes Papa.P (not that I actually know what he looks like) comes up to me and starts asking me questions about perfection and what perfection is and if I think perfection is possible and how I thought it went on stage...:blink: And my dance teacher was there interrupting (this is what I mean about several dreams in one xDD halfway through I was on a fekking aeroplane whilst there was a thunderstorm for goodness sake!)

And that was it, really...it was SO HARD keeping up with my dream, it was going by so fast and I was never in one place for too long :roftl:

One bit I was with Jazzy and she drove me back to her place and her boyfriend was there (Though I don't think she even has one...) and they lived in a LIGHTHOUSE of all places and her boyfriend was talking to me about the light at the top :blink:

Honestly, it was one f*cked up dream.

The dream doesn't count! :roftl:

I wasn't talking about the dream. :teehee:

When I arrive in London, can you show me your lighthouse? I've always wanted to visit one:wub2:

Of course! It's got red and white stripes, very snazzy!

Archived