MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good luck :thumb_yello::roftl:

I think I have a pretttyyyy good arguement though :mf_rosetinted:

1. It's after Ive finished my exams... so it would be an wonderful way to de-stress myself.

2. It could be more than two years until Mika comes back up near us again, I mean, closer than London that is.

3. Theres so many amazing people I'm dying to meet from MFC :aah:

Pretty good, me thinks :mf_rosetinted:

1. It's after Ive finished my exams... so it would be an wonderful way to de-stress myself.

2. It could be more than two years until Mika comes back up near us again, I mean, closer than London that is.

4. Say please. An awful lot.

:aah:

I think you have a good shot with that logic:naughty:

8 weeks till we sing One Foot Boy acapella. Jazzy, you're in it even if I have to drag you and threaten you with a gun. You bought kick ass yet? It's #71!

Okay, you get a gun and smuggle it into Eden and I'll sing.

But if there's no gun there's no singing. K? :biggrin2:

And I'm waiting for my computer to restart so iTunes updates work...and I'm in the middle of stuff right now so technically no but theoretically yes.

Okay, you get a gun and smuggle it into Eden and I'll sing.

But if there's no gun there's no singing. K? :biggrin2:

And I'm waiting for my computer to restart so iTunes updates work...and I'm in the middle of stuff right now so technically no but theoretically yes.

I didn't specify what kind of gun, did I. A water gun might pass, I'll pretend I'm watering the flowers? :lmfao:

I'm not singing :no:

:aah:

Yes you are, dammit! We need a choir going on. If you can sing in the hotel room you can sing in a group! Besides, lots of voices going on, you might not even be able to hear yourself :roftl:

You were Big Girl, right? Ya got confidence. Use it :aah:

Yes you are, dammit! We need a choir going on. If you can sing in the hotel room you can sing in a group! Besides, lots of voices going on, you might not even be able to hear yourself :roftl:

I think we'll have plenty there to sing, if some don't want to or don't feel comfortable about it.

:thumb_yello:

I didn't sing in the hotel room ... I was a mouse ... :teehee: All quiet and timid .... :biggrin2:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm ... It was my evil twin who was a BG .... :mf_rosetinted:

Archived