MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

I think we'll have plenty there to sing, if some don't want to or don't feel comfortable about it.

:thumb_yello:

I hope so, we have 38 people who have said they're going but I don't know a lot of them and therefore might not let us know who they are, y'know? Like Jazzy ages ago :roftl: Wrote on the forum, but never said hello in real life :aah:

I get that people might not wanna do it, but I also want this to be a success :roftl:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't sing in the hotel room ... I was a mouse ... :teehee: All quiet and timid .... :biggrin2:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm ... It was my evil twin who was a BG .... :mf_rosetinted:

Aaaah so it was your evil twin that Mika's half hugging in your sig-pic. Okay. :teehee:

And you really don't want to hear me sing:aah:

I would LOVE to hear you sing :wub2:

I didn't sing in the hotel room ... I was a mouse ... :teehee: All quiet and timid .... :biggrin2:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm ... It was my evil twin who was a BG .... :mf_rosetinted:

Yes you did dammit! :roftl:

I hope so, we have 38 people who have said they're going but I don't know a lot of them and therefore might not let us know who they are, y'know? Like Jazzy ages ago :roftl: Wrote on the forum, but never said hello in real life :aah:

I get that people might not wanna do it, but I also want this to be a success :roftl:

Are you gonna hold my self confidence issues against me for my whole life? :aah:

Aaaah so it was your evil twin that Mika's half hugging in your sig-pic. Okay. :teehee:

No ... that's me .... :biggrin2: I hit her over the head and locked her in the cupboard ... I think she's still there :doh:

It'll be fine, I'm sure the bulk of us will sing out loud to make up for it.

Is this going to be in the queue?

No ... that's me .... :biggrin2: I hit her over the head and locked her in the cupboard ... I think she's still there :doh:

I thought as much. :mf_rosetinted:

No, I just needed an example...you just happened to be the example lol :roftl:

Psssht. 'Just happened'. You're victimising me! :teehee:

OK ... I'll sing ... what are we actually singing .... and when ... we're not singing in front of Mika though ... or the I'm not singing thing will definitely happen - cos' I normally can't speak anyway :lmfao:

Have you all got your tshirts yet?

:no: I ordered the Amsterdam one first .... which I still don't have yet ... I might not be going to Dammy as anything Alice related at this rate ... how long do they normally take to come to the UK ... it got posted on the 26th :aah:

OK ... I'll sing ... what are we actually singing .... and when ... we're not singing in front of Mika though ... or the I'm not singing thing will definitely happen - cos' I normally can't speak anyway :lmfao:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2954496&postcount=1606

It will be recorded for the Birthday Video that Ingie's doing :biggrin2:

U no cunstrukt teh sententses eeever.

Baka. :mf_rosetinted:

That ... sounds ... complicated :lmfao:

I just watched the Home thing today actually .... :wub2:

Oh no, it won't be complicated at all! It's just a little long winded to explain. If you march in time, you can sing in time. Simples.

:shocked:

You remember what it means? :roftl:

I think i'm very interrested by this festival :teehee: I will be in London this summer so do you know if it"s difficult to go there from london please ? is there a train to go directly ?

Thank you for your help !! :thumb_yello:

I think i'm very interrested by this festival :teehee: I will be in London this summer so do you know if it"s difficult to go there from london please ? is there a train to go directly ?

Thank you for your help !! :thumb_yello:

There is a train that goes from Paddington Station to Plymouth and there you will have to change a train to get where you need, there is also a direct train depends where you will be staying. The train trip is like 5 hours and its a bit expensive.

The train ride itself is nice, especially when you get closer to Cornwall, the scenery is pretty beautiful.

Archived